great amp, but i'm selling it to fund the purchase of a vht pitbull.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
also for sale are my EHX small stone chorus for $65 shipped (with 9v adapter) and a morrow 158 fury snowboard from several years ago with decent bindings (not morrow, they're also an older pro model, although who's i can't remember and i won't be home until tomorrow) and in rough, but rideable, shape, for 80$ plus shipping.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
well, lemme know if you get anything!
bump - marshall is gone thanks to craigslist, but my snowboard and the ehx chorus are still available. i'll make a deal for either item, I just want them gone. offers? i really need some type of overdrive pedal again, i'd love to trade the snowboard for a ts-9.
craigslist deal fell through, still have the marshall. chorus is pending, and i've been snowboarding a lot lately so i might keep this board just as a beater - but anyhow, bump, and buy my marshall please!
uhm, i might consider if the buyer paid it in full. i can only assume it'd be pretty expensive though.
bump - anyone interested in trading this for their high-gain head or 4x12 loaded cab? i'm interested in randall, other marshall, and really anything else higher gain oriented. and as for cabs, i'm looking for something with beefy bottom end, and i'd even trade my amp for the right 2x12 (genz benz g-flex).
Well I do have the genz benz g-flex that im thinking of selling, so if your interested and could work out the price of shipping, we could work a deal out...
RIP Gooze

cats