Hey,
I've found a guitar chord that sounds ace, but I have no idea what it is called, can anyone help me?

It's this:

e-10
B-10
G-0
D-0
A-9
E -10

Cheers
Quote by JohnandJoko12
Dadd11
thank guitar pro

That's what Guitar Pro told me too, but wasn't too sure.
Cheers
I'd call that a Dadd11. Dadd4 would also be correct, but just as an add9 chord isn't called an add2 chord, let's call it Dadd11.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Right there is a good reason to learn music theory, then you can figure this stuff out on your own.

Personally I cant drag guitar pro to a gig, and say...oops guys (hop off the stage walk over to my laptop fire up the program - tic, tick, tick type in the chords notes, and say "Thanks Guitar Pro")

What am I gonna do, ask my drummer to take a solo?

All I'm saying, is if you wanna understand, don't use crutches, like Guitar Pro to do the heavy lifting. That's about as impressive as me loading up a piano roll on a player piano and claiming I can play Chopin, by wiggling my fingers as the piano plays itself.

Think about it.
+1 to this

Basic theory isn't hard and once you know a little chord formation you'd be able to do this stuff on your own.
Quote by food1010
I'd call that a Dadd11. Dadd4 would also be correct, but just as an add9 chord isn't called an add2 chord, let's call it Dadd11.

You wouldn't typically call anything add4 because with the third it would be called add11 and without the third is would be called sus4.
Yeah, well I'm 15. I got a long time to learn Music Theory. I'm in my second year of Music GCSE and hope to go to college to do Music Production. But yeah, I hear what you are saying.