Page 1 of 2
Hey, I know this aint exactly a forum made for health related questions but thats good because I dont want Doctors advice, I want everyday REAL peoples advice.

Im 14, almost 15 and im roughly 5'10/5'11 high with a 40inch chest and 34inch waistline, am I ugly fat? Because when I look in the mirror I feel like shit.

I just need someone to put me straight here =[
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/11ioi8n.jpg[/IMG]
We all love the fail-tar!
Weight?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
If you don't like what you're seeing either change it or get rid of your mirrors.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Pics or it didnt happen...
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by Momentosis
Weight?

12 stone 2, ive jst weighed myself now for the first time in agers, LAST TIME i was abot 14stone and that was 2 years ago ive beeen excercsing every day now for atleast an hour, ive starved myself so much =[

im shocked, suprised and happy at the same time.
Yes, you're absolutely repulsive. Now that I've answered that you can stop seeking attention on my UG.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
around 170 pounds right?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Go lift weights 'till you're ripped.

Then, once you're in peak condition, and look your best, if it turns out that you are an ugly bastid, it won't matter because people will respect your physique.

And if they don't, you can go around beat them until they do.

Hope that helps.
Quote by ☼Blink☼
I'm a little disturbed at the amount of people asking this 14 year old boy for pictures...

No need to get jealous
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Quote by ☼Blink☼
I'm a little disturbed at the amount of people asking this 14 year old boy for pictures...

me too

Please post all your pics that you have of yourself, TS.
Quote by ☼Blink☼
He's asking if he's ugly or not. How in ****s name do we know without pictures?
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Ed Hunter
Yes, you're absolutely repulsive. Now that I've answered that you can stop seeking attention on my UG.

Your such an ignorant person, it was your own descision to click on this thread and read.
im a girl 5'10 and about 12 stone, so pretty much the same as you... my BMI is normal, and i really like my shape!! im about a size 12 which i think it pretty great!

The hardest thing i had to learn was that because im taller its pretty impossible that im gonna be the same size as some of my much smaller friends!! so i stopped trying...

if you really dont like it then do something about it, but i think you would be pretty normal
Quote by VocalValantine
Your such an ignorant person, it was your own descision to click on this thread and read.

That's why we all love Ed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
If it was me I would say u r overweight based on what u have posted but can't tell shit unless u post sum pics
Quote by VocalValantine

It was also my choice to reply, which I did. If you're not unhappy with yourself then do something about it rather than whinge about it to the internet seeing as we don't give a shit. Also, what Jackal said.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by funny_page
im a girl 5'10 and about 12 stone, so pretty much the same as you... my BMI is normal, and i really like my shape!! im about a size 12 which i think it pretty great!

The hardest thing i had to learn was that because im taller its pretty impossible that im gonna be the same size as some of my much smaller friends!! so i stopped trying...

if you really dont like it then do something about it, but i think you would be pretty normal

Thankyou lol
Quote by schecter ftw
If your worried, just watch what you eat and workout. Nothing more too it.

Do you have any tips on what to do for working out cause I use to do a 5 mile jog everynight now I just do half an hour on the treadmill and 15minutes full throttle on my rowing machine, is this enough?
Quote by jimmyled
Get a BMI test, that should give you a rough estimate.

Not really, I'm 6' 2" and weigh 20 stone, which makes me obese, and I'm not obese at all. I'm just really fat.
Quote by VocalValantine
Do you have any tips on what to do for working out cause I use to do a 5 mile jog everynight now I just do half an hour on the treadmill and 15minutes full throttle on my rowing machine, is this enough?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1150811&page=1&pp=20

Ha-za!
Quote by funny_page

BMI is shit.

Not entirely true but whatever.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Not really, I'm 6' 2" and weigh 20 stone, which makes me obese, and I'm not obese at all. I'm just really fat.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by jambi_mantra

Not entirely true but whatever.

what?? if my friends were a size 12 (shorter ones) they would look huge! whereas if i was a size 8 i would be massively underweight... height has a huge effect on ideal weight!!

I cant possibly be expected (or healthy for that matter) to be the same weight as someone a good 6 inches smaller than me!!
Quote by ☼Blink☼
+1

Please people stop asking. If he wanted to post pictures, he probably would of done it. I dunno.

If you really feel discomforted by your appearance, I suppose there is only two things can do: lose weight; or allow yourself to grow accustomed to your appearance. Many people do both.

Sorry, though. I imagine it's tough.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I don't use the imperial system, and my calculator doesn't have stones in it... How much is that? 6"2 is about 185cm, right?
I'm 16, and I'm 5'10"/11", and I weigh a bit under 13 stone (christmas weight, don't judge me) and everyone I ask says I'm not fat, even the one lucky enough to see me naked on a regular basis says I'm not fat, but I always see myself as really fat
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by funny_page
what?? if my friends were a size 12 (shorter ones) they would look huge! whereas if i was a size 8 i would be massively underweight... height has a huge effect on ideal weight!!

I cant possibly be expected (or healthy for that matter) to be the same weight as someone a good 6 inches smaller than me!!

Ideal body weight is a dodgy way to do it by, and it depends on their and your body shape. I have friends who are heavier but shorter than me, and we're both in a healthy way.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
i didnt realise fat = ugly ? |:
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by jimmyled
I don't use the imperial system, and my calculator doesn't have stones in it... How much is that? 6"2 is about 185cm, right?

188, I think.

I don't really weigh 20 stone though, lol, only 17.

I am probably 3 or so stone overweight, I'm a big built kind of lad (50" chest, think Stan Smith from American Dad.)
Page 1 of 2