So i was looking through this thread and noticed people getting warned and stuff for just saying what they think about the topic.
thread link

do you agree with these warnings?

I understand the internet is not America, but come on Russia let people speak freely.

post you opinion on this matter

(i hope this is allowed (-.-))
The first guy was spamming.

And the mods can do what the **** they like.

EDIT: And the others were just being ingorant tits who have no place in a rational debate.

stratkat
Last edited by EuBoat at Jan 3, 2010,
warning someone for trolling/spam?

how dare he...
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
primusfan banned that user because he's an obvious troll who's been trolling practically the entire time he's had an account on this website.

You don't really know what you're talking about.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Forget it, eliot. It's primusfan town...

But really though, don't troll/spam. God knows I would never do either >.>
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
primusfan...

edit: The banned guy wasn't contributing anything of use and was just trolling. Would you rather have a forum filled with complete tools that have nothing better to do then spam a website and cause an argument on a message board?
Last edited by CaptainRon at Jan 3, 2010,
First of all, a link to the posts in question would be nice, instead of just the thread.

Second, this is a privately run site, and as such doesn't have any other rules than what the administrators seem fit.
People were making stupid, ham fisted comments on a delicate subject, its justified, plus that guy was trolling.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
You can't spot a troll, can you? I'm glad a mod was in that thread from the start to keep it at least somewhat clean.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Sadly the mods are kind of all powerful compared to the rest of us. But the corruption isnt bad at all. Theres forums out there with waaaaaaaay worse, as far as I'm concerned our mods are pretty dam good.
They were trolling. It's against the rules. And we all davey so you can fuck off.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
That thread was fine, and Davey did his job right. Other mods, though, are a different story. >_>
Quote by coryklok
That thread was fine, and Davey did his job right. Other mods, though, are a different story. >_>

Well, they don't have costumes like he does.

Quote by Meths
They were trolling. It's against the rules. And we all davey so you can fuck off.

/thread

*reported*
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Jan 3, 2010,
Primusfan > U. He is by far one of the best mods on the site, and actually IS fair.

*reported*
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 3, 2010,
i understand the first guy, but the second guy just said it was for rich whiny kids and it got him a warning.
that i don't agree with