Hi, I am using the Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, Vox Satchurator, Fulltone Ultimate Octave and would like to invest in a decent power supply rather than using up a lot of 9V batteries.... (I am using a single 9V adapter for the Ultimate Octave pedal )

Can you recommend any particular products?

I am in UK, and would like to buy on ebay. I have been looking at some multi-power supply units such as the Visual 1-Spot adapter but I'm a little foggy on how they work

So, any suggestions?
i've had BAD experiences with the 1-Spots. i would not recommend them at all unless you like a lot of extra noise added.
the dunlop dc brick and the voodoo lab one are great

otherwise, carl martin and godlyke both make a great daisy chain, i have the godlyke one and it comes with adapters for every kind of pedals, i have 2 godlyke adapters on my board and 15 pedals powered by them (well 14 actually, my mxr eq has a separate 18v one)
I really like my T-Rex Fuel Tank JR. All the outputs are isolated so you can combine two for a pedal that needs 18v. Voodoo lab's one is supposed to be great too but its a bit pricey. I have heard that daisy chains add a good bit of noise, so consider that.
Last edited by robertito696 at Jan 3, 2010,
I have a daisy chain and I haven't really noticed any additional noise
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Thank you for the help

I think added noise will really bug me, so I guess the 1-spot is ruled out because every review I see has complaints about that

I can purchase additional 9V adapters or I can go with one of the Godlyke/Voodoo/dunlop chains. The godlyke seems good value and has positive reviews but I can only find it for sale in US! Other two are pricey, but I have spent a lot on my equipment and will likely pick up more pedals over time. So it will probably be a good long term investment

What is the model name for the Godlyke power supply? I can't find it for sale in UK and I am sure it is available somewhere!
I use the Diago Powerstation. It can power up to 30 pedals and you can get little adapters for different powered pedals like EHX and still run them off the one powerstation. I haven't noticed any noise since using mine but I only use 4 pedals.

It is a little pricey, but I think its a worthy investment in the long run.

Here is their site - http://www.diago.co.uk/pedal-power/pedal-power/overview.html

And this is where I got mine from - http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/5239-diago_ps01_powerstation_power_supply

Hope this helps!
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by namesroverrated
I have a daisy chain and I haven't really noticed any additional noise

+1

I used to have a HUGE studio board too. No noise at all. But I ran it off my power conditioner. Dirty power will make any piece of gear noisy.
The godlyke power-all is good. I have it and it works great.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Thanks, the Diago PS01 looks like a good deal at half the price of the Voodoo/Dunlop!

I've found it on ebay for £63.99 as well, pretty good

Will I need to buy additional stuff with this? It states that one "daisy chain" is supplied - will it support all three of my 9V pedals out of the box?

And @Darkflame...

535Q is an AWESOME wah pedal! The effect weakens when the battery starts dying though, so I do look forward to using a dedicated power supply with that one
Yeah, it should be absolutely fine out of the box.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet