Today, I wrote the worlds weirdest song, and I called it Whoooaaahhh!!!.
Its crazy. Its almost like ambient music, but its very much so influenced by Steve Vai, and somewhat Influenced by Tom Morello. Check it out, I'll C4C.
(PS: To those who say this has no meaning or feeling, Its about how when everything seems to be going perfect, something crazy always comes along, and messes it up (Kinda Like the song LOL). So, check it out.)
Thanks, glad to hear what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqLzwfzupbU
Not a big fan of how formless it is. I was able to skip ahead and feel like I hadn't missed anything at all, and I think that shouldn't be able to happen, every note should serve a purpose. It's hard to critique it as a song when there's no foundation to speak of. That said, some of those noises did sound like the "WAA-ooo-waa-ooo-waa-ooo" before the "BWEIP BWEIP" of death in Pacman. Cool stuff.
Crit my MySpace stuff? You can even do it in here, free bumps haha
Quote by Milaneus
Sooooo fail.

I can wank with my Digitech Whammy for 4 minutes and record it too.

This.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Inspired by Vai and Morello...? Please, do tell how that bit of senseless noise was "inspired" by anything.
Gear:
Palmer 4-String Electric
Palmer 4-String Acoustic
Orange Terror Bass 500 head
Orange OBC115 cab
M-Audio KeyRig 49
Quote by MPica
Inspired by Vai and Morello...? Please, do tell how that bit of senseless noise was "inspired" by anything.

Ok, guys, this song was a JOKE. Come on!! LOLOL
Dude! That was totally crazy! My mind was totally blown in epic proportions, just like this piece of wonderfully composed music! Like, all noise is music no matter what those squares say, and I mean the compositional development! On par, if not better, than any piece I have ever heard, ever! You were totally not ****ed up when performing and writing this!