Well basicly, people of UG may have become annoyed by me always asking "Omgzzz which ampz should i getz for thiss???"

Well now thats over! I finnally got what i wanted after selling my Line 6 Spider II halfstack -Thank God!!!!!!-

So after waiting ummm 2 hours? on people meeting them places and such i finnally met up with the guy who so0ld me my new amp.

So lets take a look shall we?

The box, hmm peavey vypyr? But is it...

The top, nothing much different there.

Powerd by 6l6gc Tubes?

Soo thats all for now (;

oh nevermind.. Ill leave you with some toooobzzzz yes?

more pictures comming
uuug. Just show the amp.

And incase I forgot to come back I'll go ahed and say happy NAD dawg. Enjoy your tube tonez.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Show us the amp before the thread gets locked.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Vypyr 60 tube, not too shabby
HNAD man
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
You should show the amp before the thread gets closed....

....'Cause its gonna.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Pics or it's a spider.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
heres the rest.

i actually had to wait for these to upload sorry

and yes it was a peavey vypyr tube 60 me so happy

turned on:

Speaker :

Front sticker?

Hnad
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Nice been considering one myself. HNAD!
Gear
Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey Windsor head

Custom Ibanez RG
ESP EC-1000
Quote by matt s
Nice been considering one myself. HNAD!

id recomend it, i love it already. i played to vypyr 120? i think? and i really like the tube sound over it -of course-
HNAD! I've been wanting a Tube 60 Vypyr for quite some time now (as an upgrade from my 15W SS Vypyr).

Are you going to get one of the Sanpera footswitches also? (Personally, I hate that my 15W doesn't take them, but I still love it nonetheless.)

Either way, you have fun with it.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at Jan 3, 2010,
You... do... realize that the box said vypyr tube 60 on the front, right? Y'know, the pic you posted in the first post?