I'm planning to sell my S320 cause I'm getting really annoyed at the ZR trem and the limitations i have since it's in standard and was thinking of buying the Ibanez RG7321. Was wondering what other 7 strings are there for around the price of 400$, have to buy from MF since there aren't that many dealers here in Puerto Rico so I can't really try before I buy. I'm gonna be playing metal only on it. I'm willing to buy used.

Thanks in advance.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
i myself own an ibanez xiphos 7 string, fixed bridge and two dimarzio passive pickups. i can only recomend this guitar. other than that, of course you can have a look at the other ibanez's and also have a look at the schecter models, they're really popular, maybe you'll like one of those
Esp Ltd Sc-207?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Killswitch94
Schecter Damien maybe?

Didn't like the 6 string necks that i tried once.

Quote by _-Joey-_

I'm gonna suggest something from Rondomusic, maybe an Agile...
http://www.rondomusic.com/7string.html

Maybe, a little more expensive, but worth it

How are the necks on it, i prefer thin necks since thicker necks make my hand cramp up.

Quote by mmkat

i myself own an ibanez xiphos 7 string, fixed bridge and two dimarzio passive pickups. i can only recomend this guitar. other than that, of course you can have a look at the other ibanez's and also have a look at the schecter models, they're really popular, maybe you'll like one of those

How much does it cost?

Quote by SPBY
Esp Ltd Sc-207?

Never liked the necks on the Esp's.

Also I've read that the low B on the RG buzzes a bit and sounds muddy on the clean channel. Is this true?
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Click the link in my sig sir,
ask away.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
Quote by Prodigy179
How much are you gonna sell the S320 for? You should spring for the agile or get this:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBARG7321FM

400 or so depends on how much i can get.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Ive herd the 7321 is decent

i myself own a Jackson COW 7 which is a dream to play... if you can afford it i'd say go with it

guitar P0rn

Last edited by Ital_Stal at Jan 4, 2010,