Thought some of you guys might appreciate these 2 full stacks that Marshall put together for me. Its a unique new printing process that allows for full color artwork on the grill cloth without affecting sound transfer! Sweet

Little bit more about them and the artwork on youtube if anyones interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEqdpru1IEU

At the moment, its fairly complicated to do artwork like this on grill cloth, especially at 4x12 cabinet sizes, but hopefully this process will eventually allow for custom orders and way more diverse options for amp cosmetics
Are you still collaborating with Rob at all? What ever happened to you guys being together?

Nice stacks though!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412

Holy shit!

That's awesome! Do you have like a sponsorship with Marshall or do you just have alot of money? And where did you come up with the artwork?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Wow
DO WANT!

EDIT: This is like the second example EVER on my years of UG where fullstack lives up to the awesome.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by dcdossett65
Are you still collaborating with Rob at all? What ever happened to you guys being together?

Nice stacks though!

Cheers - We're not collaborating these days no. Rob wanted to do his own thing really! I'll be catching up with him at NAMM though for sure

Thanks Fatal, Ben and Xeus! Marshall did a great job on these

Jay - I'm a comic book writer, and the artwork is from my series 'Eternal Descent' coming out in March. (shameless plug ) It's a comic featuring a lot of crazy characters with guitars, so i've been working with Marshall Amps and ESP Guitars among other brands, to cross promote and stuff like that. So luckily, these amps were freebies

There's an epic concept album thingy that goes along with the comics, which is why the gear will come in handy - Preview track on my profile! :p
sso what models are the amps

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Left is a JCM 900 and Right is a Vintage Modern.

Thanks Gregs Yes, the Grill will alter tone of course. In this case - the grill sounds exactly the same with graphics, as it does without. Previously you had to use a thick vinyl/acrylic print or airbrush paint 'over' the grill cloth to color a cabinet in this way, which muffled the speakers somewhat and impaired sound transfer. This way it looks cool, and still sounds how it should!
my pants got very tight. suddenly
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
I want one with a picture of Goku from Dragon Ball Z on it!

Pure awesomeness.
Quote by LlexiLeon
I'm a comic book writer, and the artwork is from my series 'Eternal Descent' coming out in March. (shameless plug ) It's a comic featuring a lot of crazy characters with guitars, so i've been working with Marshall Amps and ESP Guitars among other brands, to cross promote and stuff like that. So luckily, these amps were freebies

That's badass!

Congrats on the amps bro! So how do they tie into the series though? It looks like the guy plays guitar... Does he play a Marshall and ESP in the comics? What is it about?

EDIT: http://www.eternaldescent.com/news ...? That looks pretty fucking awesome.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jan 3, 2010,
Hah yep, freebies are great

JayT44 - Thanks man, appreciate you checking out the site too! Yeah it's a fun project, lots of Metal Guitar players and Musical Instrument brands have got involved, so it should be very cool when its all done

I figured the graphics would have to cover the whole stack, or it wouldn't have the same impact. That little bit of graphic on the 'head' section really makes it pop
Sick man!!. Are there any future plans to make these available the the general public?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by LlexiLeon
Left is a JCM 900 and Right is a Vintage Modern.

Thanks Gregs Yes, the Grill will alter tone of course. In this case - the grill sounds exactly the same with graphics, as it does without. Previously you had to use a thick vinyl/acrylic print or airbrush paint 'over' the grill cloth to color a cabinet in this way, which muffled the speakers somewhat and impaired sound transfer. This way it looks cool, and still sounds how it should!

i think its going to sell well. both regrilling amps/cabs is so easy...
im sure the actual graphics would have no effect.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jan 3, 2010,