Hey there people. I got me a heavily modified squier strat. New d neck with like 10' radius. i run .13s. currently have a crap ss amp. fender. its actually decent for solid state, good cleans, but od is too muddy i always have to toss in a treble boost with my crybaby and that just isnt doing it for me anymore. so im getting a tube amp soon, music man or fender. i found good deals at a local pawn shop that has a totally mint condition music man 65 watt (with attenuator) down to like 32 then like 15 or something. its all tube i believe, the guy was telling me the guy who brought it in stuck some nice jj's in it, and everything else is original. only 500. I'll have me a TS or something of that nature to run it with.

But back to the point im running a solid state fender frontman 100 dsp with a crybaby. i play blues, hard overdriven style. hence my thick, thick strings. ill branch into the rock section cuz i am also an acdc/pink floyd freak. but besides that im a blues man. like one van halen song.

ive been looking into a lot of pickups, and as you would expect a guy like me to do, my sights are set on texas specials. stereotypical i know. CS 69's are the same price and i am seriously considering those to. but if you guys have any suggestions to other pickups of similar quality or anything? price range of about to 150. us dollars. thanks. i like that hard overdriven sound. extremely dirty like srv's drivin south.

PS IF YOURE LAZY AND SEE THE BIG PARAGRAPH DONT LEAVE, JUST READ THE LAST ONE. haha
I'm Drivin South

If you wanna get to heaven you gotta raise a little hell.
get a new amp first then decide if you still need the pickups

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.