For my creative writing class I have to write a script, 3 pages max. It can be about anything so long as its school appropriate, some kind of deeper meaning or message would be great but I really just need an idea for now.

So pit, any ideas for a totally badass script?
Well, if you take out all of the school-inappropriate stuff from Pulp Fiction, it should be about three pages. Slightly less badass than the original though.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Hm....ill tell you if I think of anything
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
A kid tries to make a stairway to the moon using cantaloupe melons but breaks his leg.
Quote by sticksause
Yes, please pit. I need some ideas to steal for my film class.

I'm not asking you to write the thing for me, I just need a bit of inspiration. Don't have to be a douche.
Quote by robertito696
I'm not asking you to write the thing for me, I just need a bit of inspiration. Don't have to be a douche.

sorry for the misunderstanding i was talking about myself because I am in a film class. We work in small groups and I am the one in charge of writing the script.
Quote by sticksause
sorry for the misunderstanding i was talking about myself because I am in a film class. We work in small groups and I am the one in charge of writing the script.

No problem, I knew the pit was a stretch for solid ideas but figured it couldn't hurt.