I found this contest, I think it's hysterical. Scientology is a ridiculous cult and I wanna see bad things happen to them.

Scientology Sucks Prank Video Contest
Scientology sucks. Time for payback.

Due on February 1st, 2010 - Scientology sucks. All of you bad seeds, stageless comedians, youtube lovers, internet derelicts, grand schemers, and grinning lunatics, it's finally time to make money doing something you love!

NYC Anonymous is happy to present to you the Scientology Sucks Prank Contest! Anybody can enter to win a cash prize for submitting a video of a prank on the Church of Scientology.

All you would have to do is come up with a funny and/or effective prank, involving the Church of Scientology, which is already the laughing stock of the world. A panel of judges will review all of the entries and give out cash prizes for First, Second and Third Place.

Visit http://anoncontest.org for complete details.

Prizes
A panel of judges will review all of the entries and give out cash prizes for First, Second and Third Place. The prizes below reflect the current prize amounts, which are constantly rising as we receive more sponsors and donations. Visit Contest page for up-to-date prizes.

Grand Prize - $1000
Second Place - $100
Third Place - $50