First, let me say I'm posting this cause I trust UGers' opinions more than the harmonycentral reviews

I found an old Peavey Studio Pro 112 combo on kijiji.ca (Canada's craigslist) for $100, but the guy will accept $80, seeing as its a 3 hour drive each way for me to pick it up. Link is here: (This is the one I'm buying, it is not my ad, its just so you can see the pics)

http://guelph.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-amps-pedals-peavey-studio-pro-1x12-100-obo-W0QQAdIdZ177456088#

Is this a good amp for the price? I'm currently using a $20 Rocker (Walmart) amp, so its definitely a step up I hope. I have an Ibanez GAX70 guitar and I like to play things like Muse, RHCP, and the like. I am not planning on playing with others (I'm primarily a bassist), but it could be useful to let our guitarist use it instead of his Frontman 15R (I'm pretty generous with letting others I know use stuff, especially since he's much better at guitar than me).

Mainly what I'm looking for at this point is an amp that doesnt make me just wanna stop playing, as that Walmart amp and my Fender Rumble 100 bass amp do.

Finally, from what I gather, its a 65W amp, but it does not say in the ads. Can you tell from the pics?

Thanks,
Mike