what are the best pickups for a bc rich. Mine is basically a Platinum Series. I was gonna go with emgs cuz they sound the same in anything so... But are there any good pickups for agathis woods?
B.C. Rich Body Art Collection June Flesh Ring Warlock

Marshall 8040 Valvestate

1978 Peavey Classic VT 212 amp

All this 4 sale
It depends entirely on the genre. I trust that you play metal (based on the BC Rich), but could you clarify it?
metal to classic rock but im usng this for metal

Marshall 8040 Valvestate

All this 4 sale
Okay. EMG's are good, but their best stuff is active only. I'd look into DiMarzio and Seymour Duncan also though. On their sites, they have a pickup finder thing that just takes your interests and body wood and what not and gives you a few recommendations on a pup that'd be good for you.
these sites dont have agathis options...wtf

Marshall 8040 Valvestate

All this 4 sale
Oh, sorry. Look around anyway. They are both great companies. Also check out Q-Tuners. I haven't used them, but I've heard great things and am going to buy one for my new guitar once it gets here.
Dude, seriously, just cause its agathis dosent mean you have to get pickups suited exactly for it, most pickups are going to sound slightly bright through it since agathis is a warm/bright tonewood, you compensate for that with your tone knob. Any high end pickup is going to sound great in your guitar, its just what sound do you want, we can recommend pickups to look at, but ultimately its your ear, your decision.