I tried to get rid of this weed and this is what happened. I'm not sure if it's good enough. Please help UG.

I was at my house and noticed that I still had a bag of weed. I really wanted to get rid of it and was about to leave because my parents were gone. So I put the two bags of it in my pocket. But then my parents came home all of the sudden. So I hurried and put it in the cabinets below my sink. It stuck in the doors of the cabinet though. As my mom came in I looked guilty and she knew I was hiding something. But I guess she bought that I didn't have anything because she forgot about it.

Then I had to leave for AEP. It's the alternative school I have to go to. I picked up Mark in front of my house and started to go. We waited a while and sat in my car. Mark then said that we needed to hurry but then corrected himself saying we had an hour still. So we went down the road a bit and found this kid who was trading coins.

I grabbed a handful of his coins and grabbed a handful of my coins and placed them in his hands. He said he had to count them and then said it was right. I then looked at mark and laughed saying I could give him something else. I reached into my pocket and grabbed some weed, handing it to him. The kid laughed. I then realized again that I needed to get rid of the weed. So we drove down the road and I threw the majority of it on the street. It looked like a bunch of wet, green grass on the street.

Some workers who were working on the house where my friend Tyler used to live looked at us. I stopped and a young curly haired guy talked to us. He looked like he was about our age or a little older. He asked if he would get in trouble because we dumped it by where he was working. Me and Mark assured him that he would be fine. He said that that was good because the cops hated him because he used to use heroin. He then started to tell a story. At first I said that I really needed to go. But then I gave in because the mood changed. It became darker as he started to tell the story and I remember looking at the shadow that this metal pipe made. I was morphed into a camp ground setting.
Last edited by Iamafunguy at Jan 3, 2010,
wat

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
this story didn't make any sense whatsoever
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by daytripper75
O....k.
This.

Edit: Seriously, though. You threw it in the street. What do you need help with? It isn't a zombie. It's not going to come back and haunt you.

I totally thought this thread was going to be about an STD.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jan 3, 2010,
I think the bit about dumping it was a dream and you're actually smoking a wee bit of it right now.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I feel like I've just been punched in the head.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i am so ****ing confused
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Why does everyone confuse heroin and heroine?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Littleangus44
Smoke it man

MEDICATE.

I'd say he already did considering the story he just told us lol
.....The F*ck?
member of the Australia FTW! group (pm the random hero or alter bridge to join (aussies only)
Reading posts like yours keep me from needing drugs.

Thank you, TS, thank you.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

All I got put of that story was you had and/or have weed and you want to get rid of it...

There's only one logical solution...

And if your really dumb enough to not know what that is its smoke it ugh freakin retard :facepalm (dont know if i did that correctly... but of not ypu get my point)
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Quote by The Jake
All I got put of that story was you had and/or have weed and you want to get rid of it...

There's only one logical solution...

And if your really dumb enough to not know what that is its smoke it ugh freakin retard :facepalm (dont know if i did that correctly... but of not ypu get my point)

Pay more attention.
I Am 12 And What Is This?
My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.