Poll: Which band name do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which band name do you prefer?
Storm Seattle
20 57%
When The Smoke Clears
15 43%
Voters: 35.
Well, I found a couple musicians who originally just wanted me to join as their drummer, but I'm thinking it's going to be more of a merge between what they had going, and a band I had going, because I'm talking to the singer about bring in a guitarist/backing-vocalist that I've been in a lot of projects with. I wanted to call my project Storm Seattle, and theirs is called When The Smoke Clears.
The band, although I'm not completely sure, will most likely include elements from Grunge, Alternative, Post-Grunge, and Post-Punk. I just wanted The Pit's opinion on which name we should use. I want to know which you prefer before bringing it up to them.
I actually like both of them.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Neither of those. Either call yourself the ONLY Band Name Threads, the Bandleading Forums, or The Reported. Your call.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

holy crap its 50-50
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
Quote by =w=eeze
The Wrong Forums
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by SteveHouse
Neither of those. Either call yourself the ONLY Band Name Threads, the Bandleading Forums, or The Reported. Your call.
I wanted to be able to have a poll, while the bandleading section is only supposed to have one thread for it.
Neither, go with "The Leg Spreaders" thank me later
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Hmm...I'd combine the two. Something like "Seattle Smoke" or "When the Storm Clears"
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by catursly
wonder-hit and the no's

I actually like this one.

Not even joking.