I'm in a Melodic Death Metal band from Charlotte, NC. Our EP just came on iTunes, Amazon mp3, etc. TODAY so check it out .

Here's our myspace:
www.myspace.com/theindictmentmyspace
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Hmm, sounds a bit weak! You got a nice thing going on but it just sounds plain weak. Might be the recording but! Also the tone on the lead guitar in "Again we rise" is BAD!

The vocals are pretty solid!

The drums are basic drums, they could be more variable!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Yeah, the recording quality is not a professional job. The next album we're working on (a 12-track LP) is much more tehnical, faster, and more intense, basically far better all around.

The recording/production really needs more work. Other than that - I love the direction you're heading in. You have lots of potential, as long as your production quality increases \m/

Also, C4C - check my band out https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254922 . We play more oldschool style death metal, but death metal is death metal
Yeah, we will definetly be putting more money into our recording for the next album we put out. Thanks for the input guys, we're trying to build our fanbase and gain as many opinions as possible at this point. We've only been together since May so we're still learning.