How's a way to get skinny in a relatively quick manner. I'm not look for someone to tell me to work out, because i realize this, but i don't want to build alot of muscle (prefer it that way).

Anyone?

And please no "don't eat" or "throw up" suggestions
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Throw up what you don't eat. Then ask the Nutrition Thread or a nutrition forum. Sheesh...

Oh, and by the way, there is no healthy way to get skinny without working your ass off or surgery.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Eat less each meal and eat healthier. But for the love of God, don't starve yourself!
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Improve your diet. Thats how you lose weight.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Also, i'm not fat! i'm actually in pretty good shape, but i'm quitting rowing so i need to find a way to stay skinny even though my metabolism is going to stab me in the back. I've been rowing for 4 years, so my gets like 4,000-5,000 calories a day, but now i'm not going to work out, or atleast as much.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
So eat less per meal, eat healthier, and start running? Are you really looking for an answer that easy?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by k7apex
Also, i'm not fat! i'm actually in pretty good shape, but i'm quitting rowing so i need to find a way to stay skinny even though my metabolism is going to stab me in the back. I've been rowing for 4 years, so my gets like 4,000-5,000 calories a day, but now i'm not going to work out, or atleast as much.

Diet.

That simple. Eat as much as your body burn daily to maintain weight. Eat less to lose weight.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Just run. If you want to lose weight without diet or exercise, then too fucking bad.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Eat less. It's not that hard, there aren't any real tricks to it. Cut your daily calories down to 1500 a day, and you'll start losing weight. To speed it up, excersize. If you don't want to build muscle, then jog.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by k7apex
And please no "don't eat" or "throw up" suggestions

Quote by SteveHouse
Throw up what you don't eat.

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jan 4, 2010,
k, i just don't want to starve my body or have to continue the routine i'm already in.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Quote by Zaphikh

well played sir
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Eat healthy small meals throughout the day ( if you want quick results be VERY strict on your diet!), do alot of cardio to burn any fat (run, swim, bike, etc....), stay consistent and on a schedule, and work out with light weights doing high amounts of reps. Also it helps to have someone else to help you and set goals.
Buy a large dog. I hated exercise until I got my dog, now I've quit smoking, rarely drink and walk for about 5 miles everyday.
working out wont build muscle if u use light weights. just do a lot of reps in a really short amount of time
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
make sure you eat breakfast, it wakes up your metabolism otherwise your body goes into starvation mode and doesnt use up the calories it normally would.

Stay active

eat 4-5 smaller meals instead of 3 big ones

balanced diet

drink lots of water
Roll in some toxic waste, thus giving you super powers.

(have you ever seen a fat superhero?....well, except fatman and boy blubber...)
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
ok, thanx guys!
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
become vegetarian, eat only fruits and vegetables... avoid anything high in protein.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Yeah, improve your diet (eat less fatty foods) and just do cardio. Cardio work burns fat but doesn't build a whole lot of muscle.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
a terrible way to do it, but adderall......it destroys your appetite....
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.