...title pretty much says it all, but here's a more in-depth explaination:

I just went outside to get my guitar and amp out of my car (it was still in there from a jam sesh I had earlier this week). I used the backdoor since it leads straight into the living room, and also since my grandpa's room is by the front and I didn't want to wake him.

Well, I got the guitar and cables first, and as I was walking through the yard with my equipment across solid ice from last week's snow, I stepped on a dimple in the ice and fell straight back. I landed flat on my back and my guitar case bounced across the ice and slid until it hit the shrubbery by the driveway. I quickly scurried back to get it.

Good news: the guitar is fine! The case protected it well. Also, I have no broken bones, which means I came out better than the last time I fell.

Bad news: My ass and back hurt like hell.

Anyone else have any interesting stories of falling down?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
...title pretty much says it all, but here's a more in-depth explaination:

I just went outside to get my guitar and amp out of my car (it was still in there from a jam sesh I had earlier this week). I used the backdoor since it leads straight into the living room, and also since my grandpa's room is by the front and I didn't want to wake him.

Well, I got the guitar and cables first, and as I was walking through the yard with my equipment across solid ice from last week's snow, I stepped on a dimple in the ice and fell straight back. I landed flat on my back and my guitar case bounced across the ice and slid until it hit the shrubbery by the driveway. I quickly scurried back to get it.

Good news: the guitar is fine! The case protected it well. Also, I have no broken bones, which means I came out better than the last time I fell.

Bad news: My ass and back hurt like hell.

Anyone else have any interesting stories of falling down?

No, and neither do you.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
One time I fell down the stairs and it hurt but I was okay because I'm tough.
I was drunk and walking down my friends stairs to he basement, slipped and slid down on my ass the whole way. I spent the next 10 minutes announcing to everyone at the party that I had gotten a power wedg-e from falling down the stairs.
Christmas Eve I was walking towards my house with my brand new 5 space guitar stand, which I took out of the cardboard box so I could carry it easier. Just before my dad was about to warn me about the ice, I slipped on it and fell half on the stand (which fell into a big mound of snow) and half on my knee. Walking was tough for a few days after that.

Shortened because that was way too long: I once slipped on some ice and fell on my knee. Walking was a bitch for a few days.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jan 4, 2010,
i once fell down and landed on my ass

seriously, it happened
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
My friend rode his bike that had no breaks down an extremely steep and slippery grass hill, and ended up with a concussion.

That same friend received too many 'elephants'. (it's when you knee someone up the butt, it was a big thing at my school), and had to go to a chiropractor.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
At the new years party I was at we had 4 separate incidences of drunk people falling down a flight of stairs that covered 3 floors
ITT: Guy makes up a huge lie as to why his ass hurts.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Demonology
\That same friend received too many 'elephants'. (it's when you knee someone up the butt, it was a big thing at my school), and had to go to a chiropractor.

My friend, I believe you mean "Gay Rhino".

That is what we call it here.
umm, a chick i was partying with on newyears, when she was walking after the party she slipped on the ice, fell, knocked out her two front teeth, and had to get stiches on her hand and chin. ouch
just give me a fender and let me rip
A shrubbery, you say?

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by ShallowEndings
You can't bust your ass. Its not a balloon.

popping and busting are 2 differnt things, if ya go to college (or jail) ya figure that out
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
i was trying to get my half stack and guitar to my jeep all at the same time. I decided to precariously carry my cab, head, guitar, and cords so i didn't have to waste time with more than one trip. well his driveway is pretty steep and goes diagonally onto the road, so i decided to save even more time by booking it up a steep slippery embankment with all my equipment balanced on top of each other.
In the end i made it too the jeep safely.
I've fallen up stairs numerous times
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Seeing as I went snowboarding yesterday, and I'm just starting to get okay at it, my ass also hurts.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS