This isn't really a NGD, but I havn't had a great deal of time to play my new guitar because we left on a holiday the day after I got it last month...soo without any further ado, My new guitar:

(I have absolutely no idea how to put a personal picture in a post without signing up for photobucket or something like that. So I'll just leave a link my profile on this post.)

Ibanez RG 8520 (J-Custom)
(This model is no longer in production or so I've heard anyway)

Ibanez J-Custom

I paid $2700SGD
Bridge: Lo-Pro
Pickups:
-Neck: DiMarzio Air Norton
-Bridge: DiMarzio Tone Zone
Rosewood Neck
Flame Maple finish
Mahogany Body

It sounds absolutely amazing through my Marshall JCM DSL 401 and can be used to play many types of music, although I only use it for my Hard Rock/Metal/Rock and I use my Strat for anything else
Last edited by guitarnoob_100 at Jan 5, 2010,
Amazing guitar mate, I'd kill to get a J-Custom.
I'm suprised that the backside of the neck looks different then on my RGA121, the walnut strips are way bigger on yours.
Orange Enthousiast.
Quote by littlephil
Thats a Lo-Pro, not Edge Pro (Its better than the Edge Pro anyway)

Awesome guitar!

Ahh right thanks.

Quote by TTC
Amazing guitar mate, I'd kill to get a J-Custom

I love it, I really couldn't believe it when I saw it in a local shop, with Ibanez we usually only get the signatures,RGs and at best Prestiges but rarely do the J-Customs show up.
I didn't actually get it for Christmas though, it was a delayed birthday present. I just happened to get it in December. On the 13th to be exact, before leaving for a holiday on the 14th.
I didn't know what to get for my birthday so my parents waited until there something I really wanted, mind you they only paid $2000, I had to pay the other $700.
There's 1 1/2 years of part-time work money gone.

But I apologize to the mods for cluttering up the forum, was just excited about showing off this awesome guitar.
Last edited by guitarnoob_100 at Jan 4, 2010,
i got a RG3570 for $1900AUD brand new..

did you know.. the 3570 is build to the same specs as a j custom, just with out the eye candy

ie. super wizard neck etc.

- so i was told. dunno though.

- still wish mine said j custom up the top.. lol
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Hale_91
i got a RG3570 for $1900AUD brand new..

did you know.. the 3570 is build to the same specs as a j custom, just with out the eye candy

ie. super wizard neck etc.

- so i was told. dunno though.

- still wish mine said j custom up the top.. lol

It wouldnt get the level of care that goes into the J-Customs though. Still very nice guitars though.
Best NGD I've seen in a month!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
The fact that it has 4 knobs makes me :'D

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Damn I'm jealous. I thought it was going to be just another NGD, but damn a J custom.
Ibanez S7320
Peavey 5150 + Mesa 2x12 Rectifier
Quote by sstony
What do you think about this ?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/sstony/pictures/gear/756220/756224
That J custom is a nice guitar for sure !!!!

An AT, well **** me sideway-

HOLYSHITADRAGONDOUBLENECK! Don't tell me you own that sucka....

And TS, HbelatedNGD

They have a J-Custom here for 2875 I can't afford it and thus can't even play on it

EDIT: Stony I've seen your face before, can't place it though =/

(I'll probably slap myself for being such a retard once I hear why )
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Jan 4, 2010,
very nice axe

@sstony nice andy timmons sig but i`ve always felt it would be nicer with a tight end bridge instead of the wilkinson but AT spec`d it
I'd love an AT sig. The guy who owns the guitar shop I bought this guitar from owns one of them AT sigs and I'm good friends with him and I've played it before. Something I really like about it is the maple neck. It just feels great.
I like it better than my J-Custom rosewood neck but I like the J-Custom's neck more than my fender maple neck