Can that be for real?

His fan website says he is just copying the movements.

His name is sungha

it sound real. I youtubed him last night for hours

your thoughts?
Yeah it's real.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Of course it is, this is probably one of the most talented young guitarists on YouTube, and another case for wondering if Asians have a special gene for guitar or something. I think I've watched all his videos to date. He has played with many famous guys already.

I remember that one where he plays with another confirmed fingerstyle artist (don't remember the name though) and the guy whispers "genius" at the end, because that's what the kid is.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
I don't have YouTube at work (yeah, I said it).
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
why is it asians and spanish people that always seem to be the best at guitar?... But it seems pretty real.
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
IMO, he's overrated. I could play quite well when I was 12/13 too. I'm not really bashing him or anything, he's really good. But there are much better young guitarists.

Oh yeah, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMgOFQphOzs
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Last edited by imafool18 at Jan 4, 2010,
Impressive. If he really figured all that stuff out by himself then he has quite the musical ear.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by Astyan
Of course it is, this is probably one of the most talented young guitarists on YouTube, and another case for wondering if Asians have a special gene for guitar or something. I think I've watched all his videos to date. He has played with many famous guys already.

I remember that one where he plays with another confirmed fingerstyle artist (don't remember the name though) and the guy whispers "genius" at the end, because that's what the kid is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMgOFQphOzs&feature=related

Quote by Athabasca
Impressive. If he really figured all that stuff out by himself then he has quite the musical ear.

on his videos it says "arranged by....."
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Last edited by blankoff at Jan 4, 2010,
You guys are silly. The TS joined today and is advertising a website.

I can't believe you guys missed it. Reported.
RIP Tom Searle.
kohean guitahist! so good! it sound amazing! go to page so get money for ad!
#DTWD