Hey GG&C!!!

As soon as this poor guy buys my MG in the next couple days, I'm going to have $350 USD. I don't know what to spend it on! I have a couple of options, but feel free to suggest w/e.

I have a couple of pickups that I need to get installed on my Gibson, and I want to get a full set up on it. All together, that will cost $100 at my local shop.

The other $200........I have no idea. Maybe a whammy pedal?

Help me out!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I want to make it a little more unique, that's why I was thinking Whammy Pedal, since you can do some cool stuff with it.

I already have Delay, Chorus, Wah, and a Talk Box.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I'd love a Whammy but I just can't justify it.. It'd be an awesome toy, but a decent one is a fair amount of money, and I think I'd probably be just wasting the money in the long run.

But if you're looking for something unique and you think you'd get your money's worth out of it, I say go for it! Another thing along the lines of 'unique' is an E-Bow, I think they're pretty cool.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
I'd love a Whammy but I just can't justify it.. It'd be an awesome toy, but a decent one is a fair amount of money, and I think I'd probably be just wasting the money in the long run.

But if you're looking for something unique and you think you'd get your money's worth out of it, I say go for it! Another thing along the lines of 'unique' is an E-Bow, I think they're pretty cool.

Ooh, I hadn't thought of the EBow...I remember looking at that a while back. I'll look into that too!

Any more ideas UG? I know you can do it!
Quote by rmr024

That's also true....should I look into the Big Muff?
Quote by rmr024

Big Muff is awesome. Check with the tone wicker. Just crazy. Or if You can save just a bit more check the zvex fuzz factory, awesome pedal.
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
Don't look at the EHX one with that amount of coin in yer pocket.
Stomp Under Foot / Blackout Effectors

Both make awesome fuzzes.

Also instead of the Whammy how about a POG?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
Don't look at the EHX one with that amount of coin in yer pocket.
Stomp Under Foot / Blackout Effectors

Both make awesome fuzzes.

Also instead of the Whammy how about a POG?

The POG is nice, but I was thinking whammy, because I like the ability to shift the Octaves. If you've heard "Searching" by Joe Satriani...that kind of stuff is what I want to do. =D
Quote by rmr024

my vote goes to the Whammy or POG too...

I used the POG more than the Whammy...but the Whammy is a lot more fun