hey i got an orange 4x12 for christmas and am plugging a peavey bandit into it at the moment but ive recently sold of some gear and have enough to buy a bugera 333xl but there is no way i can try them, should i just risk it?
Lol yea I would say so !!!!

Anyways go play a jsx it's the same thing. If you like to play metal it will suit you nicely
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
yeh man i would go used yeh i played the jsx was reely nice i think ill just go it
I wouldn't buy a Bugera used...you run the risk of buying one that hasn't had the problematic clip fixed. This has supposedly been fixed in the new production run...but the bias problem is still there. Although a 333 through an orange cabinet will sound amazing...as long as nothing ****s up
Quote by eyebanez333
I wouldn't buy a Bugera used...you run the risk of buying one that hasn't had the problematic clip fixed. This has supposedly been fixed in the new production run...but the bias problem is still there. Although a 333 through an orange cabinet will sound amazing...as long as nothing ****s up

I agree,

although with my experience my two heads i bought in 2009 were both made earlier.. my 333 1/2008 and my 6262 in summer 2007 and both have the infamous clip issue resolved.

I am sure my amps failed were returned repaired/updated and resold.

Basicly what i am saying is you can't go by the date code you have to remove the chassis and look inside. No biggie though. I wouldn't even worry about it.

These amps are hard to find right now.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
haha its so good on 5 50 an hour i cant really afford a mesa or anything haha, umm i play everything but mostly pop rock and metalcore weird mix but meh =]
If you're willing to buy used look at the Peavey 5150 (6505), 5150 II (6505+), XXX, and JSX. It depends on what kind of a sound you're going for. I only have extensive experience with the 5150 II and JSX so if you have questions on those I'll help you out.
yeh i think i will even used peaveys and mesa r still way to expensive we get ripped of so bad over here in australia
Quote by s a n t a
haha its so good on 5 50 an hour i cant really afford a mesa or anything

damn, you make alot less that minimum wage. you need to find another job or stand up to your boss
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by s a n t a
haha its so good on 5 50 an hour i cant really afford a mesa or anything haha, umm i play everything but mostly pop rock and metalcore weird mix but meh =]

They really can't pay you that even if you are only young, unless you're off the books of course, but you'd still be making more on minimum wage after tax... Say something to your employer. I was making $10 an hour at a pizza shop when I was your age.
Would you guys say the 333xl is better than the 6262?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Honestly Bugera= I got my 6505 for used for less than the bugera 333xl head new. Get a good solid tube amp that doesn't have a million people who hate it's reliability. and minimum wage is different in other countries than america btw. or you can go the ss route and get an ampeg vh140c.
Quote by Adam124
Would you guys say the 333xl is better than the 6262?

Nope. Neither of them are as good as the other, they are both pretty damn good sounding and you can't go wrong with either. If you play Death metal though, you might want to go with the 6262.

You'll be safe buying one NEW without trying it, you won't be dissapointed. Ever. Bugera never ceases to amaze me...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by maverick_137
Honestly Bugera= I got my 6505 for used for less than the bugera 333xl head new. Get a good solid tube amp that doesn't have a million people who hate it's reliability. and minimum wage is different in other countries than america btw. or you can go the ss route and get an ampeg vh140c.

since when would I EVER give a shit about who likes Bugera or not. Bottom line is it is a great BUDGET tube amp. Dont' know about you but being that I do not make my living from music, I am not looking on spending $1000+ on a amp head alone. I have had my 6262 head and cab for over a year and has been flawless. ALL amps have their issues. Dont let UG persuade you, getting a new Bugera with a warranty is the way to go. By the way, get the 6262 in leiu of the 333series, just my 2 cents
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by madh4ttr
since when would I EVER give a shit about who likes Bugera or not. Bottom line is it is a great BUDGET tube amp. Dont' know about you but being that I do not make my living from music, I am not looking on spending $1000+ on a amp head alone. I have had my 6262 head and cab for over a year and has been flawless. ALL amps have their issues. Dont let UG persuade you, getting a new Bugera with a warranty is the way to go. By the way, get the 6262 in leiu of the 333series, just my 2 cents

with the money you save from not buying a peavey you can get both
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A