Page 1 of 2
Inspired by boredom and lack of a result in the search, I think it would be healthy to open a discussion on whether or not the size of a man's penis makes a difference in said man's sexual proficiency with the womens.

Be honest!

Personally I think it can make a difference, especially if you're -really- small, I'd imagine, but that having a gigantic dick isn't always going to be smooth sailing with every woman, and there are plenty of things you can do with a smaller/average sized penis that would be greatly more difficult/impossible with a large dick. All in all, it depends on the motion in the ocean, and just how big that ocean is.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Middle size **** is good for me

But if a girl dumps you because of the size of your penis, then your better of without her
I have a feeling this will be locked....call it a hunch.

OT-It matters to an extent. If you're a 2 incher your probably not gonna please a woman too well. But even for some smaller males, if you know how to use it well, you're fine.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
A factor is also the size of the lady's vajayjay. If she's a midget, then getting a monster of c0ck inside her is probably going to be pretty uncomfortable.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by ACowFromSpace
remember, you cant churn butter with a toothpick.

Can't stir your tea with a tree trunk either...

[
Girth, not lenght.

That is what a woman wants.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by neopowell
A factor is also the size of the lady's vajayjay. If she's a midget, then getting a monster of c0ck inside her is probably going to be pretty uncomfortable.

True, but it's been the smaller girls in my experience who can 'take **** better'. Could be a coincidence, mind you.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by KirkMetallica
Girth, not lenght.

That is what a woman wants.

Stop trying to compensate for your chode.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I had a girl cheat on her boyfriend wit me for like six months even though she told me he was a little bigger then i was. funny though that she would make excuse for him to leave her place just so i could pick her up and take her to mine. Even funnier that she couldnt orgasm with him but was wet on sight of me hmmmmm........much skillz i have
Knowledge is power
Quote by Ninja#117
I had a girl cheat on her boyfriend wit me for like six months even though she told me he was a little bigger then i was. funny though that she would make excuse for him to leave her place just so i could pick her up and take her to mine. Even funnier that she couldnt orgasm with him but was wet on sight of me hmmmmm........much skillz i have

Much skillz at trying to come across cool on the internet, yes.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Hmm...

I don't know what to say. It's hard (lol) to determine an average because of the myth that women only want huge dicks. When surveys like this are conducted, either people with smaller weenus's lie to feel better or don't even participate.

You have to admit.. If you had an 8 inch wonder you'd want to flaunt it and the guys with the 3 inch blunders aren't going to be very truthful about it because according to TV, little dicks = pathetic guys who cant get the womens.

Penis enlargement is something that should be researched more than the average size - which by all the different ones I've read can mean it can be anywhere from 4 - 7 inches.. Bit too big of an unreliable window if you ask me..
Quote by szekelymihai
i like how this man thinks.
not with his dick

I'l take that as a compliment....... >_>

I find it funny how guys are relived when they find out it's not about the size of it, it's how you use it. If anything that should worry a guy more and put more pressure on him.

I would say this woman would disagree with all the coments in this thread

There's more important things. Anyone who dumps someone because of the size of their nob is a shallow twat anyway and you're better off without them.

That said, big cocks are niiiiiice.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Stop trying to compensate for your chode.

Why would I compensate?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Of course it matters. Skill matters more, yes, but you need a decent amount of both to really please a woman. Although I, with my rather long schlong am in the unfortunate position of having some girls tell me I can't push it *all* the way in cause it starts to hurt.
Quote by rooster456
Your girlfriend will not orgasm unless you're AT LEAST 9 inches.

False. I got covered in lady jizz the other night and I'm 7ish.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Ed Hunter
False. I got covered in lady jizz the other night and I'm 7ish.

Same for me and mines is 3inch...........well she was a dwarf
Quote by Ed Hunter
Much skillz at trying to come across cool on the internet, yes.

And i would have gotten away with it too if not for you and that meddling mutt .

Besides i was just answering the topic. you really dont need a huge wang to be good in bed.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Talonwolf
True, but it's been the smaller girls in my experience who can 'take **** better'. Could be a coincidence, mind you.

Possibly. I've been with tiny girls who could take it to the hilt, and a 6' girl who needed half a tube of lube. God I'm cool.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

ITT: So much bragging about sexual accomplishment that it becomes impossible to tell who's lying, so that is seems everyone is.
Any girl who tells you how big her ex(s) were relies too much on the size of the dick and could most likely just be a ***** that's going to jump around from dick to dick regardless of the size (Disclaimer: Personal opinion from experience)

Size isn't really the issue and neither is girth really what matters is stimulating the clitoris or the g-spot during sex, not shoving your dick as far as it can go down her BIRTH CANAL (Aka, the vagina, the VAGINA you refer to is actually the VULVA), the clitoris is on the outside of the vulva so you don't even really need a dick to work that one, and the g-spot is roughly 2 to 3 inches inside the vagina. So having a massive 12" dick really means nothing. (And no I'm not trying to defend a small dick, I've hurt my wife a few times until I figured it out)

So as much fun as it is watching yourself penetrate a woman, try rubbing your pelvis against her's while having sex to stimulate the clitoris and when behind her try coming in at a downward angle to hit the g-spot and have her rub her clitoris. It makes it way more fun for both.
Laguna 422-HE
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pocket POD
(Slowly getting back into the groove )
Quote by ChrisrMS
Any girl who tells you how big her ex(s) were relies too much on the size of the dick and could most likely just be a ***** that's going to jump around from dick to dick regardless of the size (Disclaimer: Personal opinion from experience)

Size isn't really the issue and neither is girth really what matters is stimulating the clitoris or the g-spot during sex, not shoving your dick as far as it can go down her BIRTH CANAL (Aka, the vagina, the VAGINA you refer to is actually the VULVA), the clitoris is on the outside of the vulva so you don't even really need a dick to work that one, and the g-spot is roughly 2 to 3 inches inside the vagina. So having a massive 12" dick really means nothing. (And no I'm not trying to defend a small dick, I've hurt my wife a few times until I figured it out)

So as much fun as it is watching yourself penetrate a woman, try rubbing your pelvis against her's while having sex to stimulate the clitoris and when behind her try coming in at a downward angle to hit the g-spot and have her rub her clitoris. It makes it way more fun for both.

I may or may not use this info as it may or may not be beneficial lol . The last girl i was with didnt like to play with herself while i was in nor did she let me so who knows .
Knowledge is power
Quote by Ninja#117
I may or may not use this info as it may or may not be beneficial lol . The last girl i was with didnt like to play with herself while i was in nor did she let me so who knows .

So you raped her? Good going, you've now fulfilled every pit monkey's dream.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Large dicks are for guys who don't understand foreplay.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by rooster456
Your girlfriend will not orgasm unless you're AT LEAST 9 inches.

So I hear you've never made your girlfriend orgasm?

And on topic, as long as you're like 6 inches (average) then I think you're in the clear
Quote by ChrisrMS

So as much fun as it is watching yourself penetrate a woman,

Yeah, I go through three DVD players a month just from playing back my sex tapes.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Only the first 4 inches of the vagina are actually sensitive enough to react, so anything 4 inches or over is easily enough.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.
Quote by MightyAl

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Yoda's head is pretty much a testicle with ears.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by sugar_daddy
A girl I know (very good looking) HATES big dicks

You guys must get on well.

HAYYOOOO!
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell
You guys must get on well.

HAYYOOOO!

Did you just call him very good looking?

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Ed Hunter
So you raped her? Good going, you've now fulfilled every pit monkey's dream.

how do you get that from that? Seriously? she just didnt like to be fingered.
Knowledge is power
Mines not gigantic or anything, but after awhile most girls ask me to stop because it hurts them...

Even the slutty ones...

So, average sized is your best bet.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Page 1 of 2