Firstly if you dont like Slipknot or Stonesour, thats fine but we really dont need to know about it so lets not have any trolling and flaming.

anyway i did a search for Jim Root Strat and found nothing so here it is

http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_jim_root_stratocaster_mn_fw.htm

http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_jim_root_stratocaster_rw_bk.htm?sid=9271709e5afb43618cac5cd845e492d6

pretty much what i was expecting, simple design,looks pretty sic. im ****ing loving the blank fretboard, very tasty.

Thoughts? anyone thinking of getting one of these?

Nath
Looks pretty nice man. Seems like a really good metal guitar that stays classy looking.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
It just looks like a regular Strat with EMGs and a Floyd. I can do that myself, without the singature-tax
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by fantasyh
It just looks like a regular Strat with EMGs and a Floyd. I can do that myself, without the singature-tax

It also looks like you didn't look properly.

I'm quite dissapointed with this as it is just his sig tele in the strat shape, but still, quite good to see strat love
Doesn't really cut it for me. I think they should have just kept the white Tele, that's the one that looks best. Or at least put a black pickguard on the white Strat.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by fantasyh

Mahogany body, larger (old-style) headstock, no inlays, black hardware, single knob, EMGs...yeah, it's just like a regular strat...
Last edited by PSM at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by fantasyh

+1
Quote by Lil Macker
Doesn't really cut it for me. I think they should have just kept the white Tele, that's the one that looks best. Or at least put a black pickguard on the white Strat.

+1

I really love how both Teles look, but those Strats don't do it for me at all.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
not being a tele-shape fan i'm glad about this but just under a grand?? no thanks
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
This I might actually get, I don't like the Tele's so the Strat is nice as that is what I play anyway. He had a couple of Charvel's so it's nice to have a sig Strat.
In the Valley of Vung
looks alright, liking the maple fretboard. Not worth the money tho imo
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by fantasyh

it doesn't have a floyd. it's got a string thru fixed bridge.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Should have been a Floyd, and the Black one should have a White pick guard like his tele does.

Pretty sweet though
Quote by ShredGod George
yup, he does play an ibanez
a log with 6 pieces of yarn would be solid competition for it

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick it in the dick.

Snakes have dicks, right?
Eh I like it but shitty control layout ruins the JR sig for me again, and not too mention pickguard totally doesn't belong on that guitar at all.