So schools can buy equipment free of VAT and my music teacher said that she can buy me something as the school (such as a guitar) as long as I give her the money for it. It sounds like a good deal as that could mean knocking a couple of hundred of a Les Paul that I am hoping to get, but is she actually allowed to do this?
its legal as long as you dont get caught
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Your teacher will want a favour you know. I hope for your sake she's not a rancid old dyke.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Im sure it is legal for the school to buy a guitar. And hell, if it then decides to get rid of it, no reason why you can't buy it off them
Also, is this teacher attractive?
You know what to do.

She'll get you wood, then you give her wood.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Ed Hunter
Your teacher will want a favour you know. I hope for your sake she's not a rancid old dyke.

Actually the thought of it is quite disgusing
Quote by KirkMetallica
You know what to do.

Listen to this man. He speaks with wisdom beyond his years.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
whats VAT?
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Ed Hunter

pics of said teacher to help decipher if she is indeed an old rancid dyke???

its for your beneifit
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
This reminds of a few years back when I was still in school and they were replacing all the old computers

"Can we take the old stuff if you're just throwing it in the skip?"

"No, health and safety and insurance means you can't just take it...unless we are looking the other way"
Last edited by JackalUK at Jan 4, 2010,
Yeah, it's something to do with music education. There's stuff about it on my local music store's site.
Quote by JackalUK
This reminds of a few years back when I was still in school and they were replacing all the old computers

"Can we take the old stuff if you're just throwing it in the skip?"

"No, health and safety and insurance means you can't just take it...unless we are looking the other way"

my school did exactly the same thing....

At the most extream you get tax evasion... other than that it dosn't sound to risky...
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
There's is no way you could possibly get caught unless your teacher is a ****ing idiot and decides to turn herself in which i highly doubt she'll do.
Other than that do it, It'll save you a shit load of cash .
I Was A Feind
yes it is in fact illegal, because the user is no longer the school but it is you, but no one will find out as long as your teacher is not going to rat you out. So I'd go for it! (my dad does this with some stuff he buys cos he has his own business, it has its benifits)
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by KirkMetallica
You know what to do.

I suppose she could be a lot worse for a 40 something year old but she is vegeterian so I aren't sure if she'll take my meat
It's not legal - afaik, companies can only buy VAT-free if it's directly related to the company's business

But it's tempting - I always try to convince my dad to buy me stuff through his company, but he never gives in :< 25% money down the drain
Quote by the_hoodster
I suppose she could be a lot worse for a 40 something year old but she is vegeterian so I aren't sure if she'll take my meat

Then give her tofu. Wrap your meat in a disguise.

Or else lick her berry, or her melons.
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by xFilth
It's not legal - afaik, companies can only buy VAT-free if it's directly related to the company's business

But it's tempting - I always try to convince my dad to buy me stuff through his company, but he never gives in :< 25% money down the drain

If it is no illegal why would your dad have a problem doing it.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by KirkMetallica
Then give her tofu. Wrap your meat in a disguise.

Or else lick her berry, or her melons.

stolen from last nights Top Gear :P
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I'd have to go for melons. I'd imagine her berry will look like the end of a sausage roll
Quote by Led man32
If it is no illegal why would your dad have a problem doing it.

Read my post again... Slower this time
When i graduated i got a bunch of old comp parts and random stuff id go for it. like everybody said if no one knows no one tells
Knowledge is power
Quote by flanders_91
whats VAT?

its this thing called google, really awesome, you should use it more often.
Quote by flanders_91
whats VAT?

Value Added Tax, 17.5% tax on luxury goods.

Shitsux, and even when one buys something from America, import tax is bundled on top of it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by leony03
stolen from last nights Top Gear :P

Don't watch Top Gear much anymore, brah. Haven't watched it in a while actually..
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
Don't watch Top Gear much anymore, brah. Haven't watched it in a while actually..

haha richard hammond said exactly the same thing but about a car :P
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by freddaahh
Value Added Tax, 17.5% tax on luxury goods.

Shitsux, and even when one buys something from America, import tax is bundled on top of it.

Rates vary from country to country

Here in Denmark, it's 25% - the most expensive EU-country
Quote by xFilth
Rates vary from country to country

Here in Denmark, it's 25% - the most expensive EU-country

and i thought ireland was the highest at 21% which is better than last year at 21.5%