Here's what I think, your signal might actually be cleaner and clearer.

Here's why.

On line 6,

analog signal adc ->m9/m13 -> dac -> amp(tube)

On your regular pedal board.

analog signal adc ->delay pedal -> dac adc -> reverb pedal -> dac -> tube amps

The more digital pedals you have on your analog/pedalboard rig, the more quality issues would arise on your final signal.

All processing within the m9/m13 no longer is subjected to static or interference, resampling losses, compared to regular pedal chains.

Anyone with both setups ever tried?
All i know is that i want an m9.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by sfx

The more digital pedals you have on your analog/pedalboard rig, the more quality issues would arise on your final signal.

Analog pedals affect your final signal too.

Quote by cliff_em_all
All i know is that i want an m9.

+1
I just got an M13 yesterday and I'm quite impressed with it. I prefer the M13 over the M9 primarally because the M13 has an effects loop. Using the 4 cable method you can set the first bank or 2 of the M13 to run before the amps input, then banks 3 and 4 through the amps effects loop. Meaning the distortions and comps stay before the amps input and the mods and delays go in the loop where they belong. Plus I like the 4 screens vs single. And lastly, the M9 is 399 and the M13 is 499. I really would have though the M9 would have been in the 299 - 349 range.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
Quote by eyebanez333
Analog pedals affect your final signal too.

true, but what he is focuing on is anolog/digital converters affecting the signal. analog pedals really only effect it (when made right) by adding capacitance.

but i would like to have a M9
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.