damn that sucks, even if it didn't look so ridiculous. the music's just awful
I'M A COWBOY
i dont see why anyone doesnt call it all one thing "Metal" or "Heavy Metal" thats what i do who gives a **it what it is its all the same.
Quote by eternaldarkness
i dont see why anyone doesnt call it all one thing "Metal" or "Heavy Metal" thats what i do who gives a **it what it is its all the same.

It's mostly because it's not all the same

Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't that just shit-metal, being played by guys in costume?

Pretty much.

Battle Metal is where it's at. OR Celtic/Folk Metal.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by eternaldarkness

There is usually something that musically sets different styles apart, like different vocal styles for example. This however is no different to regular death metal, except for that it's played really badly. You can't base a sub-genre simply on appearance, Kling-on metal is therefore not a "sub-genre."
Quote by dustyboy316
Pretty much.

Battle Metal is where it's at. OR Celtic/Folk Metal.

This person speaks the truth!
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
my favorite genre is Gothic German Balladcore

Sell-out.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by eternaldarkness

So you're telling me that Iron Maiden, Slipknot, and All Shall Perish are all the same genre? It's really not that hard to distinguish these genres. Even deathcore and death metal are easily distinguished from each other.

EDIT: Yes, technically these bands are all metal. My point was that metal means so mean things that they're are worth distinguishing (to some degree).
Quote by T.s.e
Am I the only one who finds that video unbearably funny?

The special defects are kind of funny.