Page 1 of 2
*link removed*

that is a link to a craigslist guitar. that guy thinks his ibanez destroyer is worth a million dollars. just to point out a few things, destroyers were'nt made untill 73-75. the serial on that ends in 69 making it out date the destroyer even though it is a destroyer? and that floyd didnt look like any orginal edge or orginal floyd (hell it dont even look like the first floyds that were made).

I JUST HAVE TO ADD THIS BUT PLEASE EMAIL HIM AND CALL HIM A DUMBASS
Last edited by ticklemeasian at Jan 6, 2010,
Someone tell that dude to lay off the drug...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by ticklemeasian
i know right? i emailed him and he said to me you are ignorant and done know what this is really worth.

... xD

"YOU DON'T ****ING KNOW!!! I HAVE THE THEORIES AND EVIDENCE TO PROVE THIS CONSPIRACY!"

...****ing John Birch Society bs, man.
Last edited by [VictorinoX] at Jan 4, 2010,
reading through this whole thing, this guy can't even form words correctly.

'Analyzation' - sounds like some weird gape fetish. the proper word is 'Analysis.'

'Analyzation' itself should be an EG-specific meme.
no kidding lol i have'nt logged in to ug for about 6 months and then i see this and iam like MUST GO ON UG AND POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!
WTF kind of locking nut is that, it looks like 3 of those old snap clips that I use to keep my chips in the bag. It looks like a bad knock off, but nice paint job, and 3ed pickup, assuming its the bridge one he's talking about, is chrome, how much you wanna bet its just the exact same as the two others except with a chrome paint job on it?

The guy is either retarded, insane, or the best troll that UG has ever seen.
i hope for the best because i left ug for so long because everyone was in the deathcore or GTFO stage so i was like ok i'll GTFO
Quote by ethan_hanus
WTF kind of locking nut is that, it looks like 3 of those old snap clips that I use to keep my chips in the bag. It looks like a bad knock off, but nice paint job, and 3ed pickup, assuming its the bridge one he's talking about, is chrome, how much you wanna bet its just the exact same as the two others except with a chrome paint job on it?

The guy is either retarded, insane, or the best troll that UG has ever seen.

not a troll lol he emailed me back and i checked his email and he has a facebook and a daughter. and those were the nuts used in the old days of floyds if you didnt know.
Quote by ticklemeasian
i hope for the best because i left ug for so long because everyone was in the deathcore or GTFO stage so i was like ok i'll GTFO

No, for a while, me, Pr0gz_Nutz, mamosa, and a few others got away with a LOT of shit.

we were hi-jacking threads left and right, and the mods finally bolted us down. Mamosa got a perma-ban, Progz had a 30 day (I think) and a permaban is next for me if I dont' behave. They've locked shit down tight in here. Now it's just boring "What guitar" threads and usually n00bery
Quote by ticklemeasian
not a troll lol he emailed me back and i checked his email and he has a facebook and a daughter. and those were the nuts used in the old days of floyds if you didnt know.

Ah I see, I still say he is the best Troll UG has ever seen, he emails you back so it doesn't seem like he is trolling, but he is, cause a guitar will never sell for a million dollars, not even close, unless its been played by Jimi Hendrix, SRV, Dimebag, Stevie Vai, and Paul Gilbert in a variety of major concerts.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']No, for a while, me, Pr0gz_Nutz, mamosa, and a few others got away with a LOT of shit.

we were hi-jacking threads left and right, and the mods finally bolted us down. Mamosa got a perma-ban, Progz had a 30 day (I think) and a permaban is next for me if I dont' behave. They've locked shit down tight in here. Now it's just boring "What guitar" threads and usually n00bery
lol god damn it was really fun before making fun of people and just being stupid. i bet this thread will get closed too soon for being funny.
lol yeah i love how the last 4 was played by some of the most known and respected players of all time. i've never even heard of him.
Quote by ticklemeasian
it's been like that for a while with the mods

yeah, it's just really starting to show lately.
omg that was hilarious after the 1st line i was convinced to buy it <_<

"From our research there has never been a guitar to sell for 1 Million Dollars or more. But of course a million isn't what it used to be"

and they said maiden and leppard used that specific guitar. Well if it was a custom that he implied was a 1 off then they couldn't have used it simulatneously.

and finally the phone number joke was amazing
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']yeah, it's just really starting to show lately.
they need to make ug more like 4chan lol
thats amazing. tell him to try to settle for $1000, then write a book about it. awesome haha
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
thats amazing. tell him to try to settle for $1000, then write a book about it. awesome haha

you know you can email him youself
Quote by ticklemeasian
they need to make ug more like 4chan lol

I'd rather not see furry and trap threads everywhere, y'know?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I'd rather not see furry and trap threads everywhere, y'know?
i mean like you can mess with whoever you want and say what you want. UG got pretty gay since they started banning you for saying you don't like something or something is gay.
Last edited by ticklemeasian at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by ticklemeasian
i mean like you can mess with whoever you want and say what you want. UG got pretty gay since they started banning you for saying you don't like something or something is gay.

oh yeah. that's true.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']oh yeah. that's true.
Still: no rules=4chan threads.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
It was played by Def Leppard and Iron Maiden!

"This model of guitar was used by Def Lepard and Iron Maiden"

Oh...

Lepard? Lepard? LEPARD?!?!?

L-E-P-P-A-R-D
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
It was played by Def Leppard and Iron Maiden!

"This model of guitar was used by Def Lepard and Iron Maiden"

Oh...

Lepard? Lepard? LEPARD?!?!?

L-E-P-P-A-R-D

I was so drawn in by his invention of 'analyzation' that I completely missed that. Wow
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I was so drawn in by his invention of 'analyzation' that I completely missed that. Wow

This guy nows his inglish. Be carfel
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

That's not even a trem... that's a fixed bridge.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Page 1 of 2