with 300 pounds? what is that like 600 usd right? i guess B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V if you are willing to pay a little more it's only like 50-100 pounds more. or try to find one of those ibanez V they play really really good and only cost around 400 dollars which is around 200 pounds.
Quote by ticklemeasian
with 300 pounds? what is that like 600 usd right? i guess B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V if you are willing to pay a little more it's only like 50-100 pounds more. or try to find one of those ibanez V they play really really good and only cost around 400 dollars which is around 200 pounds.

Sadly the prices don't correlate well.

Have a look at the Ibanez S series. An excellent series of guitars. If you could stretch your budget you can't go wrong with a MIM Standard Strat, but they are £347 (~700$ for the other guy)
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
so i was close lol. but he said he wants a V so i named the 2 Vs in that price range that i would love to get. i also LOVE the S series but he didnt ask for just any guitars lol.
V? for that price?

Rondomusic.com
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Amazon has many V's for good deals. Not sure about shipping to you. I got a Shecter Black Jack V1 for that price range.
We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.

Current Gear:
Schecter Black Jack V1
Schecter Hollywood Classic (New)
Fender Telecaster
Amps:
1970's Randall Commander II
Bugera V22
thans for contributing guys
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yeah Ibanez and Gibson design all their models on their iPods.

thans for contributing guys
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yeah Ibanez and Gibson design all their models on their iPods.