Hey everyone!

We are a 4 piece band from Southern Finland! We play basic metal, influenced by Carcass, Rammstein, Metallica etc etc etc

Check out our myspace and please give us some feedback!

Lost Oath on Facebook
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Last edited by Axeaman at Jun 23, 2010,
Well I thank you dear countryman!

Was there anything bad or something very good?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Thanks alot!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
ooh great tracks there \m/ Really good quality demo, but I'd suggest taking it up a step next time - maybe a better studio, since the vocals seem to be somewhere else from the music. Other than production quality, this sounds very solid. Keep working, stay methul \m/
Yeah, later this spring we will record a better demo!

I've told the singer and he knows about it. The problem is the technique!

Thanks for the feedback!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by Axeaman
Well I thank you dear countryman!

Was there anything bad or something very good?

I like the oldschool sound of guitars and the riffs are great! Great lead stuff also \m/
Practise the growls more though, sounds then even better!
Aight! Thanks!

Both me and the main vocalist have been practising on the vocals and growls!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Checked out your demos man. Really good, sounds very good for a demo.
Would like to hear more.

Thanks! We got a new song done, but we aren't recording that one!

Hopefully we will record again in april, looking forward to it!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
like everyone else who's posted before me, it sounds very solid and the production value is amazing. The older sounding guitars do bring in a nice touch.
Very nice job.

(Thank you for checking out my music btw)
Thanks zero_revival! I appreciate it!

The 10th of March, Lost Oath will play its first gig!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Sadly, I don't think we can record anything :-/
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Well indeed

I'm gonna try, only for you
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
I like the sound. Combined with the fact that you're a Finnish band, gives out a pretty underground tone.

I like Destiny a lot! Heavy riffs, and the doomy, kinda dark atmosphere was really there!
Wounded Soldier's vocals could be better, it's obvious that the vocalist has the ability, maybe with a better recording studio, his voice will sound much better!

Overall a really nice try! Keep it metal \m/
Not bad. The speakers on my computer are really quiet so it was hard for me to hear but from what i could hear it was pretty good. Very metal \m/
Thanks both of you!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Last edited by Axeaman at Feb 24, 2010,
Thanks mate, I appreciate it!

We aren't sure "road"(genre) we're going down but, we'll find out in the time to come!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Sounds good! I'd say the lead solo tone could use some more bass, but the quality overall is awesome. Love the muting in Destiny. Has a really good groove, fun to listen to and makes me want to headbang. I think the vocals could use some work, though.
Thanks!

Yeah, Destiny is a great jam!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Last edited by Axeaman at May 26, 2010,
We have made our 7th song! Our whole set clocked at 38 minutes!

But we're having some problems with lyrics and etc.!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Good jams man! Very groovy old-school sounding Metal \m/ The recordings could be a bit more polished, but for single takes, not bad at all. Y'all are definitely on the right track.
Thanks mate!

Yeah, we were nervous so!

@ the old-school thingy, we all listen to old-school bands. Judas Priest, Metallica, Metal Church etc etc
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
We played our first gig at last Wednesday! It went fairly well except for a couple of technical problems!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
first off sorry for the long time i took replying. i've been a busy boy.
as i've said i think in your profile.....i really like the jams on destiny, if i'm ever in finland for what ever reason i would love to jam with you guys.
keep up the killer grooves!!!
Thanks for the kind words, I hope to see you here
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
We have made our set a bit longer, we are at 47ish minutes now.

The song that we added is Balls to the Wall by Accept.
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
We have some new photos at Myspace and Facebook , check them out!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Last edited by Axeaman at May 29, 2010,