One day, I heard a song on TV that really sounds good to me, but I missed the chance to know the band and the song name,so I need your help.

As I mentioned the video shot in a water slide, the song is pop rock, not heavy stuff, the video are quite old fashion, seems to be something in mid 90's.

Hope you guys could give me any clues you got.

Thank you so much! Rock on!
Last edited by Bzed at Jan 4, 2010,
Only thing i can think of is In Too Deep by Sum41, if i recall that was shot at a water park or something... dunno.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Ha, Blink and 41 are way too easy.

For more details, the whole video just pan on the band members slide all the way down the water slide, which are simultaneously playing their instruments.
Just the band members appeared in the video, not crowded with fans, and they are wearing cloths (mean not naked or swimming suit).
About the song, the mood kind of like 1979 or Perfect of Smashing Pumpkins but happier (yea,a little bit dream pop and shoegaze), but I really can't recall the lyric...

For Stuart90's question: They look young, white boys...call from memory, the vocal got medium length brown hair, but I'm not quite sure did he wearing zip up hoodie.
Last edited by Bzed at Jan 5, 2010,