Topic says it all.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
I think so. Have you checked the D-tuna website?
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
To be honest, I think it only works on non-recessed trems. So if the bridge is in the body, it won't work.
I think your best bet is trying to find a D-Tuna tuning peg like Billy Sheehan uses on his bass.
I haven't come across a guitar variant, but there must be one out there.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']No. Edge Original, maybe, but not the pro. It lacks the pegs on the back for the system.

Yeah, that's the question - does it have the string clamp bolts out the back, and can you get at them? The later may be a problem on recessed trems.

Edit: I checked, and edge pro is definitely a no-go for the D-tuna. The clamp bolts come out the top instead of the back. For some reason I was thinking of the regular Edge I guess, which looks OK as long as there's somewhere to put the D-tuna and you have the trem stopped.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

Last edited by Even Bigger D at Jan 4, 2010,
No - only works on traditional Floyds with the string bolts that stick out through the whaletail, and the bridge also needs to be non-recessed and non-floating.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
No - only works on traditional Floyds with the string bolts that stick out through the whaletail, and the bridge also needs to be non-recessed and non-floating.

Just FYI, floating can be dealt with using a trem stopper, and recessed is OK if you don't mind a little routing work. I've seem people do it to RGs with good results.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

I think D-tuners are pointless... The only thing you gain is the couple of seconds it takes to unlock, tune to a D, and re-lock.

When you install a d-tuner, you have to block the bridge so it can only be pushed down, not pushed back.

The only thing a D-tuner does is tune your low E to a D. It doesn't magically give the middle finger to physics, causing you to be able to down-tune your Floyd without having to re-adjust. If you had a d-tuner, and you didn't block your trem, it will still go out of tune.

Basically I think you should just block your trem and tune. It'll be the same thing, you'll just have to spend an extra three seconds actually tuning the guitar.

Actually, I think you should just get good at setting up a trem, it takes you less than 2 minutes to go to Drop D on an unblocked trem, once you get the hang of it, and you still have full use of your trem...

/rant...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...