So basically i had ezdrummer but my computer randomly decided its to slow to use it. So ive decided to just go with a simple sampler and some drum samples. But i dont really know where to find these, could anybody point me in the direction to find some good samples? or any other recomendations for doin fake drums
I use drumsondemand.com It's not free but the sound quality and variations for each rhythm type is phenomenal.
hm maybe i used the wrong word. I mean like where you get the sound of each individual drum. and then i can program them in. Like theres a sound for the snare, tom,bass drum etc.
If you've got ezdrummer surely you could just bounce down the separate drum hits to audio to save your cpu?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Just google it, you have the right phrase 'drum samples.' They're not hard to find, in fact I'm planning on making a thread full of free samples soon.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
freesound.org is always a good place to look, samples vary widely in quality though.

Quote by the_astronaut
If you've got ezdrummer surely you could just bounce down the separate drum hits to audio to save your cpu?

I wouldn't bother, that would be a pain in the ass, and most sample sets toontrack puts our are barely up to scratch (at best).
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I wouldn't bother, that would be a pain in the ass, and most sample sets toontrack puts our are barely up to scratch (at best).

Ah fair enough, just thought it'd be easier to bounce them if he's already got it installed. I've found the sets to be fairly usable, take a lot of processing though to get them there.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?