really?

because C# Minor is the relative minor of E major, so it should have the same notes....

How would i tell the difference between the key if they have the same notes >.O
Is
My
Signature Or
What?
Quote by STE 969
really?

because C# Minor is the relative minor of E major, so it should have the same notes....

How would i tell the difference between the key if they have the same notes >.O
I don't have guitar pro and I can't be arsed to look up anything about the song but I can answer your question.

The difference in keys between a relative major and minor is where they resolve.

If the song is in C# minor, it will want to lead to a C# minor chord. If the song is in E major, it will want to go to E major.

I have no idea what Kentris is on about.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
the song has no definite tonicization, but it seems to emphasize the G#, which leads me to believe that the best bet (if you were to solo over it or something) would be c#
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
thanks guys, its good to know that im not the only one who doesnt think it belongs to one scale.

Its a song of power chords, so....makes it difficult to figure out...
Is
My
Signature Or
What?
is there any way to figure out the key of a song similar to this?
Is
My
Signature Or
What?
I did a google search. Apparently, the main iff is comprised of the powerchords: G#, A, B, F#

They contain the notes:

G#, D#
A, E
B, F#
F#, C#

It sounds like it resolves to C# minor better than E major. I don't know. I'd go with C# minor.
Quote by STE 969
thanks guys, its good to know that im not the only one who doesnt think it belongs to one scale.

Its a song of power chords, so....makes it difficult to figure out...
Wait, what?
Quote by STE 969
is there any way to figure out the key of a song similar to this?
The same way you figure out the key to any other song.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥