So, I posted an ad on Craigslist, and I get a reply saying he would trade my RR24 for his JEM. It's not the normal plain white JEM, but a natrual finish JEM. I was wondering, is this a real or fake?

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=9376041586&view=att&th=125fb1e2f68051af&attid=0.2&disp=inline&zw
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
You can't hotlink into a gmail account like that. You need to host the image at photobucket or something.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
well yeah, show us the img, but if its the real thing, then no doubt go for it. it'll have a bigger resale value anyway
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
Hey man yea i sent you the email... it was a total custom job i bought it off some dude in ottawa for 2 grand he got it off some guy in the states... its a jem neck and hardware, RG (high end 90's) pickups and bridge... plays like a dream... email me back if you want more pics.
Quote by Ital_Stal
Hey man yea i sent you the email... it was a total custom job i bought it off some dude in ottawa for 2 grand he got it off some guy in the states... its a jem neck and hardware, RG (high end 90's) pickups and bridge... plays like a dream... email me back if you want more pics.

Getting a direct response from the guy on the forum you're asking about it on...small world, eh? But since you're selling it, could we see some pics then?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
Getting a direct response from the guy on the forum you're asking about it on...small world, eh? But since you're selling it, could we see some pics then?

its happened to me before actually.
bricks were shat.
Classical Guitarist