Page 1 of 7
So, pit, Today, I have to go to CCD

And today, theyre giving us a Gay-hate speech. wow.

I am strongly against this and I think its horrible of them.

So, what does the pit think i should do during this speech to protest against it or just piss them off?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Have hard gay sex with a man. duh.

EDIT: Woops, that post was meant for another thread. How did that happen.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Jan 4, 2010,
Rape the speaker. But only if they're male.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
stand up, and walk out. Make clear that anyone else who disagrees is welcome to follow. These people aren't even worth the effort.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Dress like Boy George.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Stand up, make your point known that what they are saying is just god awful, hateful and bigoted, and just plain walk out. ALTERNATIVELY, bring a bunch of friends/family/school mates to protest outside/inside the church.
ask them politely, "aside from the bible, what is it that makes you hate homosexuals?"

that'll sure piss them off.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
So, pit, Today, I have to go to CCD

I'm so sorry.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Throw an awesome party at the same time as the gay-hate speech. Who would rather listen to an old christian guy than go to a rockin' party?

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Jackal58
Dress like Boy George.

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Two words: YMCA dance.

You could also hire Varg Vikernes, I think he'd me more than happy to burn some churches.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Jan 4, 2010,
Have a sign that says "if you read this you're gay".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
if they are truly giving a "gay-hate" speech, then as someone above said, walk out.

It could be they are only expressing their hate of homosexuality as a sin. I personally have nothing against gay people. I don't agree with their choice, but they're no less of a person.

Don't be so quick to "piss them off" just because they're expressing their beliefs. You obviously don't like it when people disagree with your beliefs, so don't make so many enemies.
Quote by jgbsmith
stand up, and walk out. Make clear that anyone else who disagrees is welcome to follow. These people aren't even worth the effort.

couldnt have been said better
Just stand up, tell them that they're ignorant assholes, scream that there is no god*, then say anyone else who recognizes that this is pathetic and hateful can follow you out, then walk away. Then, light the church on fire.*

*Optional
Quote by Kensai
Have a sign that says "if you read this you're gay".

Aww for **** sake. I read that, my girlfriend is gonna be pissed.

Well... Guess I'm off to the gay thread to try and pick up guys.

Quote by Jackal58
I think he's looking for something out of the ordinary.

Brilliant.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Last edited by Venice King at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by lzcougarz3
Make out with the priest.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
If the speaker is male get the largest hard on you have ever had and stand up. You should ofcourse be completly naked already at this point. Once everyone is looking at you begin to furiously masterbate and grunt as loudly as possible. Proceed to jizz in the face of whoever is infront of you.
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Jackal58

Oh, okay then. Refuse to make out with the priest.
Quote by Waterboy799
ask them politely, "aside from the bible, what is it that makes you hate homosexuals?"

that'll sure piss them off.

Also, this. There is nothing in the Bible from CHRIST which is anti (or pro) homosexuality. The man himself was never recorded speaking about (or never spoke of) the subject.

Homosexuality is referenced three main times in the Bible. The first is Sodom and Gomorrah (sp?). Two cities that were supposedly destroyed by God for their heathenism, which included male one male rape. Not a loving relationship between two men, rape.

The second is Leviticus, "thou shalt not lie with a man as thou would with a woman; that is detestable." Jesus himself condemned Leviticus, which also outlaws cutting a part of your hair, eating non Kosher foods and wearing garments made of multiple fibres.

The third is in Romans, which was written after Jesus died.

None of these are actual teachings of Christ, 2 are from long before him, and one is more a cultural reference from a time after he had died, therefore they have no actual place in a Christian church. Jesus taught love and compassion, not blind hate. Anti-homosexual Christians are hypocrites.

edit: I feel fierce after writing that.

doubleedit: Also what Paddy said \/
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Last edited by jgbsmith at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by lzcougarz3
Oh, okay then. Refuse to make out with the priest.

And fan the flames of hatred? Sorry but you proffered a lose/lose proposition.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by whatadrag

It could be they are only expressing their hate of homosexuality as a sin. I personally have nothing against gay people. I don't agree with their choice, but they're no less of a person.

It's not a choice.
Don't be so quick to "piss them off" just because they're expressing their beliefs. You obviously don't like it when people disagree with your beliefs, so don't make so many enemies.

Their beliefs are hateful and cause a massive amount of harm to a huge amount of people, they should be pissed of as frequently and as forcefully as possible.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
It's not a choice.

Their beliefs are hateful and cause a massive amount of harm to a huge amount of people, they should be pissed of as frequently and as forcefully as possible.
There are very few times when I would agree with this; I normally live by the principle live and let live, but in the case of ****ing pathetic, ignorant scumbags, I support this wholeheartedly.
Quote by jgbsmith
Also, this. There is nothing in the Bible from CHRIST which is anti (or pro) homosexuality. The man himself was never recorded speaking about (or never spoke of) the subject.

Homosexuality is referenced three main times in the Bible. The first is Sodom and Gomorrah (sp?). Two cities that were supposedly destroyed by God for their heathenism, which included male one male rape. Not a loving relationship between two men, rape.

The second is Leviticus, "thou shalt not lie with a man as thou would with a woman; that is detestable." Jesus himself condemned Leviticus, which also outlaws cutting a part of your hair, eating non Kosher foods and wearing garments made of multiple fibres.

None of these are actual teachings of Christ, 2 are from long before him, and one is more a cultural reference from a time after he had died, therefore they have no actual place in a Christian church. Jesus taught love and compassion, not blind hate. Anti-homosexual Christians are hypocrites.

You deserve a stack of 'em but I'm lazy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by jgbsmith

Well while we're at it, the bible says nothing about popes, cardinals, confession, worshiping mary, etc
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Ur all $h1t
It's not a choice.

Oh, and that isn't hateful? They're people, too. Just like the Gays

Quote by herby190
There are very few times when I would agree with this; I normally live by the principle live and let live, but in the case of ****ing pathetic, ignorant scumbags, I support this wholeheartedly.

Oh, look, more hate.
Last edited by whatadrag at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
It's not a choice.

you sir, receive a hugstack!
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ur all $h1t

i agree that fundamentalist ideals do bring about hate and harm to people at times, but pissing them off or preaching the opposite of what they preach makes you no better than them. i believe in keeping your ideals to yourself, regardless of what they are.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by whatadrag
Oh, and that isn't hateful? They're people, too. Just like the Gays

I have yet to see a nation pass a law condemning clergy to death.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by nightraven
+1

Woah... Purple...Cool.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Last edited by PlayMadness at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by nightraven
+1

Nick - Your name - It's a beautiful shade of plum. Or sumthin'. When did that happen?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi