I have the 370DX, and I like it better than the 350. It just feels better without the pickguard.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Neither. I hate trems.
R.I.P. Paul Gray 04/08/72 - 05/24/10
Only the good die young...
The music may have died but the memories will live on in our hearts forever...
I'm gonna miss you Paul... Maggot for Life...
look the exact same to me. Ive played the 350 and it was alright... but Im not real into metal and that is really what its for
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
they're more or less identical, the only difference is cosmetic, so it comes down to what you want it to look like.

IMHO though, you may want to be wary of those two, the Ibanez Edge III bridge is notorious for being unreliable.
ok thanks. Well i honestly prolly shouldnt get these, seeing as i already have a cheaper ibanez rg150 and a epi les paul , so id kinda feel foolish getting another guitar with humbuckers. I only picked that cause it had the single coil.

What do you guys think? Should I maybe invest in a strat or something with a little more twang? give me some suggestions.
Quote by rule the world
I only picked that cause it had the single coil.

What do you guys think? Should I maybe invest in a strat or something with a little more twang? give me some suggestions.

Well if you want twang a strat or a tele would be perfect,

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Standard-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=501166

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=501158

Mex Tele or a Mex strat should do you you good, they don't have 24 frets like the RG's you initially suggested though.