there use to be this game that i played on bonus.com(there is no bonus.com anymore). It was a snowboarding game where'd you go down the hill and take jumps and stuff and you'd be able to go as far left or right as possible. There were mulitiple level to this too.

if anyone has any clue what i'm talking about or knows where i can play it i'd be interested to know
There are quite literally hundreds of flash games listed in that search. Look through the first few pages for familiar names and stuff.
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
One word........

Searchbar...........

Or is that 2?
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Quote by MusicMaker113
I know this game. It was hard to find, but here it is. It's called SkiFree.

http://ski.ihoc.net/

I ****ing love that game.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
I ****ing love that game.

no what i'm thinking of is a bit newer but close
Quote by tanman911
there use to be this game that i played on bonus.com(there is no bonus.com anymore). It was a snowboarding game where'd you go down the hill and take jumps and stuff and you'd be able to go as far left or right as possible. There were mulitiple level to this too.

if anyone has any clue what i'm talking about or knows where i can play it i'd be interested to know

Quote by tanman911
there use to be this game that i played

Quote by tanman911
there use to be this game

Quote by tanman911
this game

Quote by tanman911
game

Quote by tanman911
game

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I remember bonus.com! And I remember the game you're talking about. Unfortunately, I don't know where you can find it.