i have a epiphone les paul custom, with three pick-ups and i cant find the pinch harmonic. my friends les paul has 2 pick ups and he says somewhere between the two but closer to the bridge pick-up. ive tried this but it doesnt seem to work.

if anyone can help me out it would be much apreciated
thanks;
Plain White T's FTW!!!
Quote by Jorgo LP Custom
i have a epiphone les paul custom, with three pick-ups and i cant find the pinch harmonic. my friends les paul has 2 pick ups and he says somewhere between the two but closer to the bridge pick-up. ive tried this but it doesnt seem to work.

if anyone can help me out it would be much apreciated
thanks;

There are thousands of harmonics in different spots on each string. Saying you can't find yours just means you don't know how to play them. To learn them, use your bridge pickup, high gain, and try on the D or G string at the 5th or 7th fret.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
yea man, there isn't ONE spot for a harmonic, each spot will get you a different note, and its different on every guitar, some are easier than others like Junior#1 said, try D or G strings, they are the easiest for me
Peavey Raptor Plus <---- No Hope
B.C. Rich Warlock <---- Still Working on It
Sierra Ventura Acoustic\Electric <---- Very Nice
Ibanez RG7321 <---- Awesome
Jackson RR3 <---- YES