I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, I didnt think it fit in the relationship thread..

I've just been informed that my parents are splitting up, ill be staying in the same house with my mother, but my stepdad that has been with me since I was 2 ( I am 16) will be moving out, without getting too far into it, we've never had a special relationship, he's always been a dick to the family.
So I couldnt help but feel a little excited for him to move out because it will be a lot more pleasant in the house, but i also kind of feel bad for him.

Anyways, how many of you have had family seperations when you were old enough to understand what was going on? How did you respond to it?
naw
i cant remember a time were my da was ever living with us
dont really care
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I guess that's good? Or bad?

My parents have been fine and nothing has ever gone wrong. But it scares me to think what would happen if they did split up

_Don't click the "O" in "Dough".
!DOUGH_BOY!
- Fatal consequences will ensue.
uhh, my parents split up when i was in grade 8 and i took it weird, i had no emotion toward the whole thing, it kinda ****ed me up for a while but i'm better now
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
No real difference for me.
My parents were not a good match, so it's a good thing.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
My parents got divorced when I was in 7th grade. We had just moved to NH from Florida. Then they had a big custody battle in court and shit. It kinda ****ed me up at the time but I'm totally over it now.