Yes another new pedal day,.............a FREE pedal day

a vintage ibanez AF9 auto filter.......have'nt had time to try it yet! will be adding pics in the next days!
Quote by forsaknazrael

pretty well this.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by forsaknazrael

This.

Please get some pics up before one of the mods makes you take it to the holiday gear thread (as to why that's STILL stickied is beyond me).
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by forsaknazrael

this, pics or it didn't happen
haha, I'm definitely using that gif^
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by rocknrolldude43
This.

Please get some pics up before one of the mods makes you take it to the holiday gear thread (as to why that's STILL stickied is beyond me).

It may have something to do with the fact that the Christian tradition of holiday gift giving can be traced back to the three wise men who gave gifts to the baby Jesus. They did not arrive on the day Jesus was born, instead that occasion is marked by the Ephiphany. This is recognized as 12 days after the recognized birth of Jesus, making that January 6th (which hasnt happened yet). So the holiday season isnt over, but most people just dont realize it.

Or maybe the mods hate you all and just tack more time on to how long it stays up every time someone complains.