So I sent this text to someone at like 8:00 and it is in my sent folder, but it still just has the arrow thing, it doesn't have the check mark (I hope you understand what I'm trying to say) and it's now 8:27. The arrow means that it has sent and the check means that it's delivered right? So is there a reason why it isn't delivering? Or is it just being a ****ing dumbass?

I know that when the person's phone turns off, it doesn't deliver, but the person's phone is on, because he had just texted me a couple minutes before, and that's when I replied to him at 8:00
sometimes, if the recieving person has something other than Verizon, the check won't appear til hours later even though they got your message very quickly. mine does this all the time.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by intheshadowplay
sometimes, if the recieving person has something other than Verizon, the check won't appear til hours later even though they got your message very quickly. mine does this all the time.

Yeah, I knew that already. Sorry, I forgot to mention the person I texted has Verizon.
Their phone might be off (I think it doesn't have a check then...)
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
My phone does that too (verizon). I cancel that text and re-send it. Have you tried that yet?
R.I.P foREVer
if hes not verizon it will never turn to the check, one of the perks of having verizon i guess, but if he does chances are something went wrong and it didnt deliver for whatever reason. just send it again, i wouldnt be worried unless it still doesnt send
ah, than maybe service is just slow tonight. is this person out of country for some reason or another? that could do it too.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
go to an area that has service. that's all i got
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
i think the check mark just means it was sent to someone with the same service provider.
To avoid quoting a bunch of people...

He is not out of country.
I have full service right here.
I've sent it again, but both messages still haven't delivered.

The weird thing is, the message delivered the very first time I sent it, which was at like 7:30. then, he wasn't responding, so I resent that message, which is the one that hasn't been delivered. This has happened before with someone else, but I never knew why it did it.
Check that, it just sent out of nowhere. Sometimes I really hate texting but for some reason none of my friends like to talk on the phone, even though it's much easier