I just got back from practice, and I was only there for 3 hours. Now I'm home, and I'm knackered.

Does this happen to anyone else?
RIP Tom Searle.
Yeah people have been getting this phenomenon since like 2004 now? Yeah, that's when it started.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Yeah, I love it. That's how I know something got accomplished. That never happened with our former guitarist, as he'd just sit on his ass playing video games the whole time.
Yeah, and my fingers are always torn and bleeding from all the ridiculous shredding I do.

I'm not in a band
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
knackered
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Well let's see here, standing playing an instrument for 2-3 hours, occasionally moving around a lot, working out songs so they sound good, yeah I think would make anyone tired.
I have to do nothing but eat ice cause I can't even talk my throat hurts so bad, then I pass out asleep on the couch in our band's garage for a while
Music is my refuge.
I can crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

Yes because my old band were a bumch of dumbshits with the attention span of 5 year olds
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Yes, because i always get baked...
Call me Jack
Last edited by srv_king at Jan 4, 2010,
Yup. Especially when you have a singer that has no idea what the hell he is doing, and you have to keep playing the same song OVER and OVER and OVER again....
_Don't click the "O" in "Dough".
!DOUGH_BOY!
- Fatal consequences will ensue.
Yeah, it gets me tired. Especially if it's a hot day and I'm stoned.
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
knackered?
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
If it doesn't end well, I end up exhausted. If a lot of progress is made, I gain energy from it usually.

I'm referring to electronic production and fail DJ mixing, so your mileage may vary, no band since 2006 here

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

My band practices consist of watching The Office, ordering pizza, and yelling at our trumpet player. So... no, not really.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
like any good practice your body would be tired. and if not your body your brain better be.
Yeah I'm also knackered after practice, it's crazy cause you don't realise how much energy you put into a good rehearsal 'til you don't wanna move. Takes me like an hour and lunch to be good again.