Attachments:
genesisofastar.zip
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
not too bad. sounds pretty cool but how would you play some of that? like the intro? the fingers dont match up on that slide so to do that the way it sounds there would be almost impossible i think? anyway sounds cool
Quote by JUICEBOXZERO93
not too bad. sounds pretty cool but how would you play some of that? like the intro? the fingers dont match up on that slide so to do that the way it sounds there would be almost impossible i think? anyway sounds cool

It matches, its just in drop tuning. Those slides in the intro aren't hard, you just fret the chord say on teh 4th fret then simply slide down (1 fret in this case) however many frets you want keeping the chord shape the same. I use that chord shape in a lot of my songs, sounds evil haha

The hardest thing to play in this song is Bar 53 and the outro, the outro I'm still not 100% on. Just a fun song to play for me anyway
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
Last edited by cptazad at Jan 4, 2010,
its pretty neat, but it sorta lacks structure and is very scattered all over the place. i love the chorus. its pretty good, but maybe consider revising
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.