I am building a new guitar and I have everything pretty much done but the electronics. That is where I am totally stuck. I am looking to just have a humbucker with no tone or volume controls, just wire it straight into the jack. If it is easier to wire it with some pots i would use one master volume.
for no volume: ground wire goes to the sleeve tab, and the signal(forgot the proper term) wire goes to the tip tab on the jack

for a volume : get a diagram from the wiring thread
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!