Just keep practicing. No matter what, keep practicing. The more you practice, the more things become exorbitantly fluid, together, and easy. Work on doing a lot of improvisation, plenty of backing tracks to mess with here on UG and free elsewhere on the webz.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I've been practicing and playing for four, you've only barely scratched the surface, mate. Even at my stage there's still practing to be had, more than you or I could ever imagine. Just keep working at it, perfecting your ability and not stopping. And like I said, play along some backing tracks that can be found all over the place, they really help you in your improvisation. Just do NOT stop, or give up. If you are so inclined, write some songs.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Hive_Node
I'm at about 80-90bpm of near-perfect technique, but other than having that done and increasing the bpm I don't know where to go. Soloing techniques, obscure scales and chords or anything? Any special picking techniques? I have alternate picking down. I know most basic scales (I think).

The next step is to put all the technique work into practice. Learn some songs. If songs are too much, learn chunks of songs instead. Break them down into small chunks, and learn them one chunk at a time, then join the chunks together as you grow confident with them. The troubles you have as you work on parts of songs will let you know what areas you need to focus future technique work on.
Quote by Hive_Node
I'm at about 80-90bpm of near-perfect technique, but other than having that done and increasing the bpm I don't know where to go. Soloing techniques, obscure scales and chords or anything? Any special picking techniques? I have alternate picking down. I know most basic scales (I think).

"Near-perfect technique" doing what though?

Being able to play a few exercises or patterns means nothing, that's not playing the guitar....can you actually play any music
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well what kind of music do you wanna specialize in? If you don't know I'd say learn some blues and start improvising. Most improvise-friendly genre imo.
If not that: do you have all bar chords down? What aboutabout bends, vibrato and slides? Maybe some legato would be in place? Or if you wanna be a shredder like seemingly 97% of the UG communityyou might even wanna start working on sweeps? Do you know the major, minor, minor pentatonic and major pentatonic scale and how to apply it to your music? What about the Harmonical Minor? Perhaps now would be a good time to start training your ear and begin transcribing your favourite songs? Whammy bar?
As you can see there is lots of stuff to learn and what i wrote is only the beginning. Oh, and if nothing of that sounds good atm, there is always the option to just learn a couple of songs, I mean there is no use in practicing all day long if you can't play anything except a couple of patterns...

Hope I could help
//Muffinz
if all is done improve ur music theory, that will kickstart ur practice sessions wid more vigour