What would be a good bridge pickup for the Fender Highway One HSS guitar?

I play mostly hard rock/metal but also a lot of other styles.

I was thinking either the Duncan JB or the Dimarzip Super Distortion.

Any help?
those would be good choices. I have a dimarzio dp103 paf in my hss strat, and for hard rock, it works good. THe super distortion seems like a hotter version of it, so I would suggest either of the 2 youre thinking about.
I have a Super Distortion in the bridge of my strat and love it. Plenty of power, flexible tone and like it's name suggests it really shines with a lot of distortion. With cleans it's kinda meh... not great but not bad either, but I use my neck pickup(Tone Zone) for cleans anyway.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
I have a Super Distortion in the bridge of my strat and love it. Plenty of power, flexible tone and like it's name suggests it really shines with a lot of distortion. With cleans it's kinda meh... not great but not bad either, but I use my neck pickup(Tone Zone) for cleans anyway.

Yeah I'll probably go with that. I've been reading about it and says the Super Distortion is thicker. Is that true?
Quote by bobthebum16
Yeah I'll probably go with that. I've been reading about it and says the Super Distortion is thicker. Is that true?

uhhh... thicker than what exactly? But yes it does have a fairly thick sound to it but not overwhelmingly so. It's got a pretty balanced sound to it. There is also the Super 2 and Super 3 which is just the same thing with a little tonal variation that you might want to check out.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Thicker than the JB and the stock Strat pups.

Do you know any of the specific differences between Super Distortion, Super 2, and Super 3?
If you go to dimarzio.com, they show the differences between the pickups. From what I remember, Super Distortion is the original, Super 3 is a hotter pickup, and Super 2 is designed for the neck. HTH