I came across this old amp, and I'm looking to sell it. The only problem is I have no information on it. Its a National GA-97T. It has FET and Silicon Transistors, 3 inputs (made of plastic), a volume/power knob, a tone knob, and speed and intensity knobs for the tremolo. Sorry that i am unable to find any pictures. Any information on it would be cool, (along with any offers to buy).
None of these are the right one, let me see if I can describe it a little better. It is about 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall, and about 6 or 7 inches wide. It has sort of a "dark silver" grill if there is such a thing. The input jacks are on the left side, surrounded by a yellow rectangle, (painted on).

Gibson Les Paul Studio Wine Red w/ Gold Hardware
Gibson SG Faded Worn Cherry
Fender Classic Series 70's Stratocaster Olympic White
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Original Wah Pedal
Fender Frontman 25R
Quote by rudesill

Man, that's the amp i took all my guitar lessons on! so nostalgic. how much do those go for nowadays? (sorry for the threadjack)
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by gunsnroses2592
None of these are the right one, let me see if I can describe it a little better. It is about 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall, and about 6 or 7 inches wide. It has sort of a "dark silver" grill if there is such a thing. The input jacks are on the left side, surrounded by a yellow rectangle, (painted on).

Sorry for the stupidity. It's about 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall, A foot and change wide, and 6 or 7 inches thick. Thanks for your help

Gibson Les Paul Studio Wine Red w/ Gold Hardware
Gibson SG Faded Worn Cherry
Fender Classic Series 70's Stratocaster Olympic White
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Original Wah Pedal
Fender Frontman 25R