I got the idea from the cracked forum and it worked there

Let's have a game.

A few rules:
1. You can add anything you want,but obviously nothing against the rules. You may not remove anything, but you can paste over something.
2. When the image gets too cluttered, feel free to move it into a new background like so:

3. The picture must go through at least three edits before being moved into a new background.
4. Moving the picture to a new background counts as your turn.

So the starting picture is:

GO!
I wish I could shoop

edit- I was going on Google to find a shoopable object, and look what happened! http://www.google.com/

it surprised me because they usually never move
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Last edited by mcjosh at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by mcjosh
I wish I could shoop

edit- I was going on Google to find a shoopable object, and look what happened! http://www.google.com/

it surprised me because they usually never move

Jesus that apple came out of nowhere.
Tried to kill my cursor.
C*nt.

But yeah this could be a good idea. Ill try to get photoshop back.
Quote by mitchellator
Should be good
It would be better is people actually took part instead of saying "this has potential".

stratkat
this has potential
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by mcjosh
Hey, I posted my shoop first, you have to edit that!

My apologies, I opened the page, checked to see if there were any postings, and posted mine because I didn't know anybody had submitted yet. Sorry I skipped you.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
HAHAH this thread is gold
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
nice idea

edit: **** it

Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Last edited by GaijinFoot at Jan 5, 2010,